beer threadz

That's because you've been brought up on the 'water' that they call beer in US ;)

+1 ive had the beer in the states, it's weak and watery :ill:. the average i saw was 3-4%, they have coors there, in canada they market that as coors light

it's easy to drink 24 beer (as many a traveler has claimed) when they are all filled with water :lol:

hello, my name is nicolas and I've been sober for almost 10 years already :)

same name :O:O:O, my names Niki actually:cool:

have you really been sober 10 years?

and out of curiosity i checked out sirenon, it's pretty good actually, relaxing

Budweiser and Miller works when there's nothing else available and the intent is to get krvnk :)

No, you're wrong, it's never ok to drink that shit except for seeing if it really is the water it is known as, which should only happen once, and then very shortly. Getting krvnk on Miller is like having sex with a child, you may think it counts as the actual thing, but it's an abomination.

No, you're wrong, it's never ok to drink that shit except for seeing if it really is the water it is known as, which should only happen once, and then very shortly. Getting krvnk on Miller is like having sex with a child, you may think it counts as the actual thing, but it's an abomination.

+1, bud is shit, it's beer for people who don't like/can't appreciate real beer, not that i am saying that about stefan, i know he has good taste :p