beer threadz

tequila-jose-cuervo.jpg

haha yes, dvije pive prosim! holidays in hrvatska, oh the bliss.. but for beer: prague holidays 4 teh focking win. staropramen still one of my favourites, though the dark krusovice is the shiznat :zombie:
right now it's discount beer leftover from our last houseparty :loco: eh i guess all the scandinavian crowd shits bricks considering its only 0,3€ per big can whoo o/
cheers

oh yes, me and some friends (including the sexy predator DarkGift from the forum) are going to prague in april :) it will rock. urquell and krusovice are my czech favourites

oh yes, me and some friends (including the sexy predator DarkGift from the forum) are going to prague in april :) it will rock. urquell and krusovice are my czech favourites
Prague! I have so many good memories from Prague, I just love it there. The ladies I was with in Stockholm (they had to leave the day of the Dismember gig unfortunately..) are from Prague. Or at least, they're originally Slovakian, but the youngest lives in Prague now and the oldest lived there for more than 10 years and considers it her home city.
you look grim n' kvlt in sweden martijn! what bar where you at? in norrlands guld heaven (dovas) they still serve it in spendrups glasses :p
It was the bar close to city terminalen, The Bishop's something, nice place, huge selection of beers, including Urquell. But pretty expensive, Otto and me had a few there while waiting for the girls to arrive from Skavsta.
i'm not a staropramen fan tbh :) there are like five better brands from czech republic ;)
If I remember correctly, it was Staropramen that I drank in the Medusa bar, loved it!

Me and Tatiana in Medusa :)
l_3e0d10b6af74488ead7d3ce86560c192.jpg

I just tried Aass Bayer for the first time.. Expensive as fuck, even compared to Norwegian prices.. One 0,5 liter can of this cost me fucking 26 NOK! But it was well worth it, this one time. It tastes brutally awesome! :kickass: