Beer

Originally posted by Kalmakoff
And Corny, Darren McCarty my ass. :p ;)
I have to say that now, last night I was at a friend's watching hockey fight videos, and we watched the battle of Detroit vs Colorado some years ago for about 3 times, and McCarty beat up Claude Lemieux so fuckin' badly, it was nice to see

You gotta know that the game before Lemieux made a cheap shot, the most unfair check I ever saw against Detroit's Chris Draper, who had broken his jaw, nose, some other bones and got 6 teeth knocked out, almost swallowed them.
Lemieux diodn't even say sorry, so there had to be a payback, eye for an eye !! :cool:

and I love the reporter for saying stuff like that:
"Roy bloodied up, Forsberg bloodied up and Lemieux is helped into the lockerroom" :devil: :Smokedev: :devil:

any questions ? :D

Yeah, I remember that too. Claude Lemieux is considered by many to be one of the most annoying players in the league, isn't he? And he's an old fart anyway.

To be serious, I do know that McCarty is a good player, and not only with his fists. But if it's fighters you want, there's a certain Georges Laraque...:D

What about Tie Domi of Toronto?
He is pretty mean.

I'm a Montreal and New Jersey fan anyways. :)
Watch out for Dallas Stars this year though.
Also Detroit is still strong.

Ahhhh! The good things in life.
Hockey, Beer and Sausages. ;)

BTW...Cold Gin...Dirk N. plays for the Dallas Mavericks, so i aint worried. We are destined to win the Chanpionship! :D

to go back to the topic of BEER........
we recently had some PARK beer from a belgian supermarket.. and it kicked ass! how good cheap beers can be :lol:
It's kinda dark beer but not sweet and a bit more alcohol then normal lager beer:)

ever heard of WARSTEINER??? (Germany) real good one! :loco:
and hey,...you better never taste one of those american ones,...we all hate their beer! Think about this "Reinheitsgeboht" (right?) he he!
PROST

My favourite Beer:

"Bitburger" of course :) i just got used to it a few months ago now i can drink it without swallowing fast, because it tastes fucking good!!!
P_20er_Steinie.jpg

[ pic from www.bitburger.de ]

mixed up with coke i can drink nearly all kinds of beer inclusive whiskey

but Weizenbier mixed with bananajuice tastes quite cool too.

sj :)