Behind The Music

JonBonJovi

Titilate
Feb 4, 2002
Blue Mountains,Australia
Visit site
Does anyone here know how I can get hold of Behind The Music specials with bands like Bon Jovi,Motley Crue and others that are on video.Not in NTSC format. The Bon Jovi one seems to not be available and the MC one is in Utopia but on NTSC!

Thanks ahead for anyone who can help me, especially for the Bon Jovi one!:D

I can't play them because we lost the remote control of our main TV and use one of those multipurpose ones for it...

But with NTSC videos I always have to adjust the V-Hold to see it and I can't do that without the remote control lol. And I don't want to have to take one of the VCR's out to a different room every time I want to watch something because I like having them set up next to each other all the time to dub. And the other TVs are crap.

Oh I forgot FOXTEL are running the series now , so if I see a show on Bon Jovi or The Crew I could tape that for you I suspose. Seen a couple , Billy Idol and Peter Frampton last night

I haven't got the latest Ozzy DVD because I don't like anything he's released since No More Tears, and there's a few tracks from the new album on it...

Originally posted by Spiff
I haven't got the latest Ozzy DVD because I don't like anything he's released since No More Tears, and there's a few tracks from the new album on it...

Ive got it, its actually rather good indeed :headbang:

Though Ozzy doesnt move around much, he has to read the lyrics from a teleprompter, but he sings it very well (well, for Ozzy) :D

Zakk does spit alot though, I feel sorry for the people who paid for tickets in front of him, im sure they must have gotten some spray.

Alternatively you could download them off the net :)

On my computer here I have Bon Jovi, Anthrax, Megadeth, and Metallica. Throw into the mix several other things like VH1 storyteller episodes and numerous live bootlegs etc.

Damn I love the net :)

Originally posted by weetbix
Alternatively you could download them off the net :)

On my computer here I have Bon Jovi, Anthrax, Megadeth, and Metallica. Throw into the mix several other things like VH1 storyteller episodes and numerous live bootlegs etc.

Damn I love the net :)

All well and good however I have pc/net nazi parents who won't allow mw to download anything big.:(