behold! the arctopus

I love to take the anti-"technical-for-the-sake-of-technicality" stance in opposition to numerous other bands when they are brought up around here, but this is not one of them.

They make this look good.

blueburger.jpg

Dude, look how amazing this looks! I might have to make me one of these later on.

i must say the band is lacking a bit of atmosphere, im a musician myself and i enjoy technical music but for random listening this isnt my band, still think they are awesome though

but i must be in the mood for observing music...

but then again i would rather listen to other technical bands like Sikth

How are burgers in Europe? I may just be a yankee snob, but for some reason I always assumed they were of lesser quality.

Here is Serbia there are really good burger joints, most of them are like kiosks on the streets. There stuff like burgers stuffed with ham and cheese, burgers with sesame seeds, burders cooked in something we call kajmak, which is a traditionally dairy product that it somewhere in between chease and sour cream, and a whole bunch of ill combinations.

Serbia's is pretty much hell for a vegetarian or vegan, I know of one microbiotic restaurant in all of Belgrade, a there are maybe like 4-5 dishes in chinese restuarants that are vegetarian, one falafel joint, assorted veggie pizzas and that's pretty much it.

But meat, goddamn, if you're gonna sit down to eat, just go to any kafana, like a tavern, and order the mixed meat dish and you get a little bit of everything to sample and I've hardly seen anyone finish a whole dish.

Burgers stricly though and grilled, fastfood type specialties, there are probably about 3-4 in Belgrade that are ace as fuck.

Here is Serbia there are really good burger joints, most of them are like kiosks on the streets. There stuff like burgers stuffed with ham and cheese, burgers with sesame seeds, burders cooked in something we call kajmak, which is a traditionally dairy product that it somewhere in between chease and sour cream, and a whole bunch of ill combinations.

Serbia's is pretty much hell for a vegetarian or vegan, I know of one microbiotic restaurant in all of Belgrade, a there are maybe like 4-5 dishes in chinese restuarants that are vegetarian, one falafel joint, assorted veggie pizzas and that's pretty much it.

But meat, goddamn, if you're gonna sit down to eat, just go to any kafana, like a tavern, and order the mixed meat dish and you get a little bit of everything to sample and I've hardly seen anyone finish a whole dish.

Burgers stricly though and grilled, fastfood type specialties, there are probably about 3-4 in Belgrade that are ace as fuck.
Interesting. Now I have a reason to someday visit Serbia. Meat trek!