Behold!

Talking of covers...I think this tributeish band should do the Turisas version of Holding Out For A Hero :cool:

We can even dress a Finn or two up as Ms Bonnie Tyler herself :lol:

^ Yeahh, bad idea then! :D
I doubt they'd be nothing wrong with a violin AND a cello, it could be a Turisas and Apocalyptica combined tribute band! :lol:

if you're doing that you can throw Gondor into the mix and have me as a horn player!

actually, why do all the bands I love take so damned long to release albums? :mad:

just be thankful you're not a G'N'R fan!

Talking of covers...I think this tributeish band should do the Turisas version of Holding Out For A Hero :cool:

We can even dress a Finn or two up as Ms Bonnie Tyler herself :lol:

only if you come up with altenative viking lyrics ;)

I CAN PLAY PERCUSSION AND BASS

Well, I own a bass, and half a drumkit. Hopefully I will get the other half back one day.

I can also play Guitar Hero World Tour on the drums very well.

Oh, and that is a fit violin. I'd love a violin...

Have just tuned yon violin all by my little self and it's surprising how fast all that stuff comes back!

Also, I had a wonderfully vivid reminder the other day of how small my hands really are. Went to buy a new pair of gloves, tried the sized leather ones in Rackhams but none of them fitted, found a pair of suede ones in M+S that were about as near as I thought I'd get, but didn't want suede. Went to the kids department in M+S on the off-chance they might have something half-decent, and found a perfectly fitting glittery pink pair, that even came with a hat, which I promptly bought. Sounds fairly normal, right?

Until you find out the set was size 6-8 YEARS :erk:

some things remain stuck in your mind, no matter how long you didnt need it...