Behringer 2030A VS Resolve65A

The best speakers I've ever heard are these enormous old transmission line speakers we have in the music room at school. the bass is so deep and unbelievably linear and the transient response is unreal.

I'm building my own single transmission line speaker for product design A-level, so I hope I made the right choice in choosing that cabinet type.

Joe

Those seem to be the 2030's bigger brothers, 2031, though I'm not a fan of them, either. Also, I checked his gear list:

Yeah, the B2031A faired much worse than the B2030A in every test I saw. Btw, in Tekniikan Maailma and Hifi magazine, they compared the B2030A and Genelec 1030A (which the 2030A is a copy of), and they couldn't find any difference between them. But the 2031A they rated below the lowest level of crap :lol:

Yeah, the B2031A faired much worse than the B2030A in every test I saw. Btw, in Tekniikan Maailma and Hifi magazine, they compared the B2030A and Genelec 1030A (which the 2030A is a copy of), and they couldn't find any difference between them. But the 2031A they rated below the lowest level of crap :lol:

Hahahaha :D Haven't had as much experience with the 2030's (still don't like them though) but my high school had the 2031's and I had to fiddle around with them quite a bit. I'm not surprised they didn't rate them very high :)