Be'lakor

fucking nice album...

anyone have full lyrics of "Neither Shape Nor Shadow"?

Αnd George are you greek/australian??(judging by your surname:))

Hey all,

Sorry to use your forum as advertising space... but seeing as some of you took a bit of an interest in Be'lakor, I figured it might be worth posting this in this thread.

We have just announced the album cover art for Stone's Reach, which is the follow-up to our first album from '07.

You can check out the art here: http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/belakor/496294-stones-reach-cover-art.html

It's due out on June 20th! \m/

lol, that aussie kiss comment made me remember this:

best thing ever.

Cool tunes by the way. I am almost certain I have heard your debut before.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks lads! Pretty nervous about how it's going to be received actually haha, hopefully people dig it. Gaz, sorry I haven't gotten back to you man, I have been stupidly busy at work - had quite a few late nights. I think we're getting the fliers printed soon and we'll be sure to get you some :D

no worries brother! shoot me a message or give me a call when you have the fliers done and we'll take it from there (bambs says hi :p)

Sam: i can pick up a shirt/hoodie/cd from the gig and send it to you if you like, you scottish cunt :lol:

Sam: i can pick up a shirt/hoodie/cd from the gig and send it to you if you like, you scottish cunt :lol:

That would be fucking awesome and I can send you some Proclaimers stuff :lol:

But seriously a t-shirt and CD would be great! Let me know how much it will cost cos I'm a cheap bastard and will have to sell something.