belgian and dutch lads

Mariner

all the way
Dec 30, 2001
Belgium
Hardenberg sunday 25th may

okay i didnt felt like going at first, but now I really want to go.

one problem, its FAR away. more then 300 kms from my place. And I dont have the money anymore to spend that all on me own. So Im seeking for carmates. *arno-mode on*

interested? drop me a PM. or contact me at me email or msn if you got me address.

Im just wondering- how long does it take to go from one end of belgium to another in a car? What are u guys paying for gas too I remeber a few years ago it was ridiculous in Amsterdam- never been to Belgium though.

too bad i'm not in town mates - u could have gone by train and crash at my place.
give us a shout next time u wanna see stuff in Holland (or better: rotterdam)

speed said:
Im just wondering- how long does it take to go from one end of belgium to another in a car? What are u guys paying for gas too I remeber a few years ago it was ridiculous in Amsterdam- never been to Belgium though.
well, if you start at the sea at Ostend and you drive until Arlon (south, the ardennes) itll take you sth like 3 hours, something more i guess
the gaz is very expensive here (darn like everywhere in europ but we are among the more expensive countries) petrol is like 0.950€/litre at this moment (Euro 95 like they call it, Euro 98 is 0.980€/litre) Diesel is 0.780 € if I'm right, not sure cause i dont need it...

Mariner said:
(darn like everywhere in europ but we are among the more expensive countries) petrol is like 0.950€/litre at this moment (Euro 95 like they call it, Euro 98 is 0.980€/litre) Diesel is 0.780 € if I'm right, not sure cause i dont need it...

It's cheap ! Here it costs approximatively €1.15/liter :erk: Now you understand why i needed carmates to go to Gent :erk:

Orphanage? Haha.

Anyway, at the moment we're three persons right? A fourth person would be cool, so I have to pay only 1/4 of the fuel :D (financial crisis)
Hey I hope there are still tickets eh :eek: cos saturday is sold out (I informed)

Okido. We're off. Along with Nina and Gorik. and perhaps nina succeeds in bringing another person with her. YAH!

:D

Cerulean said:
Orphanage? Haha.

Anyway, at the moment we're three persons right? A fourth person would be cool, so I have to pay only 1/4 of the fuel :D (financial crisis)
Hey I hope there are still tickets eh !:eek: cos saturday is sold out (I informed)

hardenberg is nog niet uitverkocht.

yeah i got a mail back from the venue and there are still enough tickets left :)

@charlotte: so youre coming after all? :eek:

Mariner said:
yeah i got a mail back from the venue and there are still enough tickets left :)

@charlotte: so youre coming after all? !:eek:

nice!!
maybe i see you all there.
i dont have any idea off what you look like,well i say hi then to everybody in the place:D:wave: