Belladonna's solo debut

antwax

Senile Member
Apr 5, 2005
I picked up Joey's first solo album and noticed that almost all the songs were written by Belladonna/Paul Crook...did Anthrax snitch Paul from Joey's band?

...I really wanted to give this album a chance...but I have to do it some other time...song number three and I'm already suffering...this is so mediocre...but yes, it is thrash metal...:)

T:)

Yeah I bought it when it first came out, never got his second one. It's not bad by any means, but it's just not...ugh...man I want STD Joey. I don't know if it was production or what but he sounded sick on that record, every single track. Love ATL and POT but the vocals weren't the same, why?! I just hope he delivers on this next one, we know he can. Producer make him sound like STD please!!

Yep, I bought it also back in '95...but somehow it sounded so dated already then that I didn't listen to it very much. (I was totally into Stomp 422)
Time hasn't healed it in any way. You are right 'bout Joey's singing...somehow he manages sound like he is singing with his mouth full of something.

I find it kinda funny that Paul Crook wrote music for this album...and then went to play solos for Stomp 442...small circle...:)

heh ...thought here would be more than 2 people who actually have also Joey Belladonna's music... :)

Weird that even 6er is NOT here praising Belladonna and Spells of Fear - you know Joey sang on those albums....:)

(probably NOT in his contract...gets ONLY money for praising Joeythrax)

heh ...thought here would be more than 2 people who actually have also Joey Belladonna's music... :)

Weird that even 6er is NOT here praising Belladonna and Spells of Fear - you know Joey sang on those albums....:)

(probably NOT in his contract...gets ONLY money for praising Joeythrax)

Spells Of Fear may be the worst metal record in history. Cool Album cover, Shit songs and shit production.:yell:

May I ask...just out of curiosity...how much you got for that post?

It';s a decent album, nothing really special though. I love Joey though but he needs ANTHRAX to make him shine. ANTHRAX on the other side needs Joey too IMO....