Belphegor to tour the US

I honestly don't know what is worst, Blackest of the Black Tour or Sounds of the Underground. I caught a show several years back. Stayed for Behemoth's 6 song set and then literally ran out of dodge. Bah Humbug!

You can do without Lacuna Coil, but have no qualms over "The Haunted", wtf?!?

I haven't listened to The Haunted =p But I heard that their latest album is very good.

And never heard of Asesino.

Okay I'll admit. I like the lineup due to Danzig and Belphegor =d

I haven't listened to The Haunted =p But I heard that their latest album is very good.

And never heard of Asesino.

Okay I'll admit. I like the lineup due to Danzig and Belphegor =d

I dunno, the last Haunted album I even thought was okay was One Kill Wonder. The last 2 with the original singer were straight up metalcore crap.

Asesino I think are from various nu-metal bands or something.

Danzig does put on a good show depending on what material he plays. Last time I saw him He did a 7 song Misfits set, so that was awesome, though he started off with a bunch of new material which isn't the best to put it nicely.

With Danzig and a bunch of other bands. Interesting. I know they've toured the US before. But this is a great lineup. Should be awesome, even if I don't love Lacuna Coil.

DANZIG alongside LACUNA COIL, THE HAUNTED, BELPHEGOR and ASESINO.

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=97193

And actually, according to the article, that was the 2006 lineup :p The newest one hasn't been announced yet.

Though he did try to bring Marduk into the country for the 2004 version of this tour, that didn't work so well but at least the effort was made.

I'm not ashamed to admit I fucking love Lacuna Coil. Not even because Cristina is hawt. I'll go for them and Belphegor, Danzig sucks, The Haunted are fucking horrible.

I think this tour stinks. 2 good acts.. Belphegor and DANZIG. The rest sucks. I have turned down a 3 package tour with a black metal headliner and 2 supporting acts that are Metalcore. The agent would not allow to break it up, so I told them no.

I am a big fan of LC too Det, more favored to the old stuff though. But if this tour was happening and not 2 years ago :lol: I wouldnt be that happy, not that wow'd by Belphegor at all

And actually, according to the article, that was the 2006 lineup :p The newest one hasn't been announced yet.

Though he did try to bring Marduk into the country for the 2004 version of this tour, that didn't work so well but at least the effort was made.

Lol. Totally missed that. Just saw Belphegor and got happy. I like their new album.