Bend over for the American dictator

LSDphilosophy

Chemical Pariah
Aug 30, 2001
Oregon
Visit site
well prez bush just signed a bill where the united states no longer has to provide a civilian trial for anyone who is accused of committing a terrorist attack on the U.S. Now the Government will try these individuals in a special closed military court. I don't know about you people but doesn't this go completely against what america is "supposed" to be based on. Every person should recieve a fair trial.

as author Al Martin put it "As always, one has to look at the fine print of this new executive order for secret military tribunals. As usual, the word "terrorism" is once again being used to pull the wool over the american people's eyes, while we stand with our thumbs stuck up our asses, waving the american flag, our rose colored spectacles a darker tint than ever."

he goes on to say "In fact, this executive order establishes military tribunals or kangaroo courts, which directly violate due process of law. It is, as of now, probably the most unconstitutional of all the unconstitutional laws that have been passed and incorporated into this new disingenuously named "USA PATRIOT Act of 2001"

goddamn this shit is making my gag reflex kick in

I don't know about you people but doesn't this go completely against what america is "supposed" to be based on. Every person should recieve a fair trial.

hey Mr.Lsdphilosiphus you are going to become one of these americans that understood what other complain about (in europe etc.) i mean i noticed that and i think it'S complete against all what i call justice. and...i'm sure that smth like that could not be possible here. :)

a great hail to LSdphilosophy