Berkley G3 Roll Call 3/17/07

Bear

Got Shred??
Feb 6, 2002
Canton, Georgia
I am really looking forward to this, seeing who else is going to this awesome event...Petrucci & Gilbert on the same stage, wooot!!!!

:kickass:

Bear

Oh Man! I'm really glad you posted this because I nearly missed it. I hope to be able to go. If I can scrounge together some money that is. Seems like i've spent a ton on concert tickets in the last few weeks. I guess credit cards were created for a reason huh? So I'd say there is a pretty good chance I will be there. I'll check back in after being able to get my tix. Looks to be another awesome G3 Lineup. Have you had the honor of seeing any past G3 shows? If so which lineup? Cool man! Hope to be at the show too!!! :headbang:

Oh Man! I'm really glad you posted this because I nearly missed it. I hope to be able to go. If I can scrounge together some money that is. Seems like i've spent a ton on concert tickets in the last few weeks. I guess credit cards were created for a reason huh? So I'd say there is a pretty good chance I will be there. I'll check back in after being able to get my tix. Looks to be another awesome G3 Lineup. Have you had the honor of seeing any past G3 shows? If so which lineup? Cool man! Hope to be at the show too!!! :headbang:

Yeah I saw the last G3 with Petrucci as well, I guess that was back in 2001..seems like not that long ago....Yeah this will ripp for sure...

Kind of getting a pre show get together together with some folks over at Mike Portnoy.com...I'lll post some more info on it when its set in stone...

Its also St Patty's day that Saturday, so it would be perfect for a Irish Pub pre show :kickass:

PAUL GILBERT KILLED IT at G3. Gilbert's performance was one of the best guitar shows I've seen in a long time and it was great to see Bruce shredding it up there with him. Bruce was amazing and Gilbert still stands easy in my top 3.

METAL!!

Jasun