THEOCRACY 12/15/07 ROLL-CALL!

7thSaviour

Power Metal Maniac
Jul 8, 2005
Dixieland USA
Count me there! Who else is going? Is there any way to reserve tickets in advance? See y'all there at Sidelines Rocks Live in Marietta on 12/15!:headbang::kickass:

heh - while I appreciate the enthusiasm, I doubt there is any reason to reserve tickets in advance for this show. The capacity for the room is around 250-275. I've not seen more than a hundred people in the room for any shows I've promoted there to date. While I love Theocracy, A Lower Deep, and Inviolate myself, I don't think you really should be concerned about a sell out. ;)

although that would be nice. :headbang:

oh, and please - no mosh pits. :loco:

I'm going to try to make this one. It's been a while since I've seen Theocracy and this is right after exams so it will be a nice way to relax.

heh - while I appreciate the enthusiasm, I doubt there is any reason to reserve tickets in advance for this show. The capacity for the room is around 250-275. I've not seen more than a hundred people in the room for any shows I've promoted there to date. While I love Theocracy, A Lower Deep, and Inviolate myself, I don't think you really should be concerned about a sell out. ;)

although that would be nice. :headbang:

oh, and please - no mosh pits. :loco:
Mosh? Who-MOI?!:OMG::lol:
I won't be starting any pits at the Theocracy show, guaranteed. Now, if the other big guys show up, I can't be responsible for THEIR actions, you understand.:lol: Seriously, I won't be a part of it, this time.:cool: See you there!

Hoyt do you have the police ready to help people make it in from the interstate, with all that traffic trying to get to the show you might to consider it ;-)

Just aim a nice, bright laser from the Big Chicken right at the venue. "People, just follow the giant chicken-signal! And keep that Chicken Killer guy away from it!" :lol: