Pathfinder Promotions One Year Anniversary BASH! 12/15/07

Dec 29th - Delusional Mind, Bloodveil, and one more true metal band tba

I warned you people... I warned you...

Opening the show on Dec 29th will be none other than Eclipsed by Sanity!!! :heh:

If you missed their big return show at the Masquerade in November, now's your chance to see what the buzz is about. You want Power? Your want Thrash!? Get it all in one night before the end of 2007!

I warned you people... I warned you...

Opening the show on Dec 29th will be none other than Eclipsed by Sanity!!! :heh:

If you missed their big return show at the Masquerade in November, now's your chance to see what the buzz is about. You want Power? Your want Thrash!? Get it all in one night before the end of 2007!

Should be a fun night, we're looking forward to it. We have been ready to play for the prog power people for a long time, but its sorta hard when we play venues that allow all ages and don't serve the goods. :lol:

See you there,

we're bringing in the new year with METAAALLLLLLL!!! :kickass:

Dec 14th - Dead Rites, Conflict Within, Dark Amethyst

Dec 15th - Theocracy, A Lower Deep, Inviolate

Dec 29th - Delusional Mind, Bloodveil, and one more true metal band tba

Jan 5th - if you must miss the Dec 15th show due to Holiday Family or Business Parties, fear not! :heh: We have an encore show including Theocracy performing a full headline set, supported by A Lower Deep and their dark power/thrash metal... and opening the show will be none other than Sensory Recording Artists:

oh hell yeah! 2008 will be the year that TRUE METAL returns to Atlanta... and Pathfinder Promotions is leading the charge! :kickass:

Opening O_O jeez. Figured they'd have sold more albums than all the others combined. Quite intrigued for this show.

Opening O_O jeez. Figured they'd have sold more albums than all the others combined. Quite intrigued for this show.

they asked for that spot, since it's kicking off their 'occasional' touring weekends. This will be their first show on stage in quite some time. Chris said that it would be a perfect opportunity for them to knock the rust off. ;)

Besides, the show had already been set up to allow Theocracy to get that true headlining spot they've been waiting for since August, when the SoWeGa Metal Fest had to be (unfortunately) canceled.

...and if for some reason some of you cannot make the show this weekend due to other Holiday commitments (family, business, otherwise), please consider coming out to the encore show on Jan 5th, starring Theocracy, A Lower Deep, and CANVAS SOLARIS!!!

jan58x10.jpg