Pathfinder Promotions Oct 13th - Judas is Rising!

Breaking the What....... Breaking the What....... Breaking the What....... Breaking the What....... Breaking the What....... Breaking the What....... Breaking the What....... I can't hear you!!!!

Meh I guess I'll show up. :Smug:

:lol: I sorta have to be there, but I'll be making it by the skin o' my teeth considering Knyghtsbane is finally having a full rehearsal since its establishment.

im not coming, but ram it down and heavy metal NEED to be played, by someone, sometime throughout that night.

i would come if it was closer though, but i live too far off :(

We'll be there to surf the porpoise! :D

--Mike

cool Mike, it'll be good to see you all again. We didn't get to talk much at PPVIII because there was so much great stuff happening! No complaints about that though. And hey - great job during the Crew Jam! The whole crew was great up there and looked like you all had a blast! :heh:

:headbang:

I will totally be there to support my buddies in Halcyon and Oblivion Myth! :headbang: With a friend to tag along as well :) See ya there Hoyt! :kickass:

You better be there! Hahaha. ;)

Hope everyone comes out to see Oblivion Myth! :) We had a great time opening up for After Forever at The Muse last Sunday, but unfortunately the turnout was pretty low for both us and After Forever. We've been looking forward to playing the Atlanta area again ever since we last played at the 7 Venue with Halcyon Way, Eclipsed By Sanity, and Theocracy in February. We will also be bringing new copies to sell of our debut album with a new booklet and with bass tracks added from our new (well not so new anymore lol he joined officially in late February) bassist Patrick White. Prepare to be slayed! :headbang:

Update: I've been diagnosed with a kidney stone (yay, my first! :erk: ), so my health is iffy at any given time. I'll still try to make it if I feel okay on Saturday.

*ouch!* :ill: - Paul, just take care of yourself man. Don't worry about the show. If you can make it, please do. But if you are uncomfortable, please stay home and rest. If you (and/or Brian or Katie) can make it to WREKage tonight, please mention the show to the listeners again. But also make sure they know it's 18+. Thanks!

Everyone else I expect to see however! :heh:

Update: I've been diagnosed with a kidney stone (yay, my first! :erk: ), so my health is iffy at any given time. I'll still try to make it if I feel okay on Saturday.

Doh! Get better man....you gonna be at WREK tonight? We're thinking of crashing the party.....

For those of you who haven't seen Brazen Angel, they are a great local melodic metal band!!! Come check out the show and help promote metal in Atlanta!!!!

Well, this sucks a little bit. My band failed to inform me that there's a party at our friends' house Saturday night and that we're gonna be showcasing the songs we have so far at said party. I guess they assumed I'd be in town, or they assumed that some other member was gonna tell me, but still ... I'm pissed! And since this is going to be our first "show", albeit with an incomplete set list, I can't refuse to do it. Hoyt, you have my sincerest apologies. Shoot me a PM with your contact info so I can send my donation your way.

Well, this sucks a little bit. My band failed to inform me that there's a party at our friends' house Saturday night and that we're gonna be showcasing the songs we have so far at said party. I guess they assumed I'd be in town, or they assumed that some other member was gonna tell me, but still ... I'm pissed! And since this is going to be our first "show", albeit with an incomplete set list, I can't refuse to do it. Hoyt, you have my sincerest apologies. Shoot me a PM with your contact info so I can send my donation your way.

hey man - no worries. I know you wanted to be present. And don't worry about any donations. Instead, bring a few friends to the next show. Cool? :cool:

And when your band is ready to play a gig at Sidelines, let me know. :headbang:

and hey - everyone else - yeah I'm talking to you... I was at Sidelines earlier... just wait until you see/hear the sound system I have in place for the Judas Rising show. Holy Mother of God!

o_O :zombie: :loco: :worship: :kickass:

So when you pass it, are you going to bring it and show it off???

I have to collect it if possible, for analysis. If they let me keep it afterwards, I'll stick it in a jar or something. It's 3mm x 10mm according to the CTscan. (BTW, if you've never had a CTscan, it's like being loaded into a Stargate, complete with rotating sounds. It was the high point of an otherwise joyless Wednesday.)

Doh! Get better man....you gonna be at WREK tonight? We're thinking of crashing the party.....

Nope, I'm at home. Two Percosets = not much pain (yay), but kinda woozy to drive. I really wanted to do the show right after ProgPower, too. Lotsa bands to play as retrospectives and for next year. :headbang:

Thanks to everyone from the forums who came out to the show last night and thanks to those like Kathy and RiffDaemon who wanted to be there but couldn't. I appreciate each and every one of you for being there and for allowing me to help you with your ProgPower Post-Partum Depression.

:kickass:

I think it was a great show and a fantastic time was had by all! The bands each played their hearts out, and hopefully each one may have made a few new fans.

Thanks to Brazen Angel for kicking off the show and enduring the early sound issues. You guys are troopers and you did a wonderful job - even after only one new rehearsal with your new drummer. *applauds*

Thanks to Oblivion Myth for making the drive down from Nashville to share their brand of progressive power metal with us. They improve their style and sound on stage each time I see them. These guys will be going places. *throws horns*

Halcyon Way... what can I say that hasn't already been said elsewhere on these forums? They picked up right where they left off at Center Stage - kicking ass and taking names! The new bassist is a keeper!

Judas Rising... OMG... Listen up Texans - if you haven't seen this group on stage yet, you absolutely must! Judas Rising is the closest thing you will encounter to the classic Judas Priest sound on stage. They tore the roof off of Sidelines and rammed it back down! They ripped their way through a huge set list of old Priest favorites and never let up. They had a great time on stage and have vowed to come back someday. So if you missed them this time, you had better not miss them again. :heh:

"Heading Out to the Highway..."

I would like to thank each band for their professionalism and commitment to bringing some great metal to the fans. Bands like you make my job much easier. So thank you all very much! :cool:

Man, glad the show went well, I tried like hell but I absolutely could not
get off work to get up there for it, really wanted to though! Please let
me know next time they are coming and I'll make every effort to be in
attendance!!!

Cheers,

Neal

I have to collect it if possible, for analysis. If they let me keep it afterwards, I'll stick it in a jar or something. It's 3mm x 10mm according to the CTscan. (BTW, if you've never had a CTscan, it's like being loaded into a Stargate, complete with rotating sounds. It was the high point of an otherwise joyless Wednesday.)

Nope, I'm at home. Two Percosets = not much pain (yay), but kinda woozy to drive. I really wanted to do the show right after ProgPower, too. Lotsa bands to play as retrospectives and for next year. :headbang:

Dude, I can't wait to see it. THat's metal. =)

Hope you feel better bro....next Saturday! Duluth is closer to Auburn!