Berlin in March.

Paxoman

Sep 10, 2002
A stranger in a strange land!
Visit site
Some of the members from the Saxon forum have met up in various places, with London for the Astoria gig usually being the big meet up. But some of us have discussed about doing a big meet up for a Saxon gig in Europe. So how about it? I have chatted to a few people, and the Berlin gig seems to be a favourite. Me and Sammi saw Saxon in Berlin last year, so we know of a good hotel (pretty cheap if you book it in advance on the Internet). Plus we know how to get to the hotel, venue, good bars etc, so Berlin would seem a good choice. But if anyone has any ideas for a different gig, then feel free to suggest it.

But if we are going to do the Berlin gig, it is on Friday 16th March. There is loads of time for people to get organised and save up. So who is up for it?

See you there Pax and Sammi !! I also plan to go to several other of the European gigs, and as many of the UK ones I can.

Can't wait !!!!!!!!!!!!

Cheers,

Goss.

WILKS said:
Its a bit close to my daughters 3rd birthday.But its looking good.But London and Nottingham for defo.

What you need to ask yourself mate, is will she remember where her dad was on her 3rd birthday, when she's 18 ???? I would venture probably not so we'll put you down as a maybe :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fingers said:
What you need to ask yourself mate, is will she remember where her dad was on her 3rd birthday, when she's 18 ???? I would venture probably not so we'll put you down as a maybe :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fingers has got a point Wilks! :lol:

Besides, don't you know that every little 3 year old girl wants a trip to Berlin for her birthday?!! :)

I can't say it yet. Right now money is tight... but it should be better by then... can't plan it though.
Berlin would be Flight, Hotel + Ticket, while Cologne and Oberhause are just the tickets for me. It's both nearby.

saxonator and me will be there.:hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump:

we are planning a tour like last year!!!!!

# Mar. 13 - GER - Köln - LMH
# Mar. 14 - GER - Oberhausen - Turbinenhalle
# Mar. 15 - GER - Hamburg - Markthalle
# Mar. 16 - GER - Berlin - Huxleys Neue We

and of course

# May 12 - GER - Osnabrück - Halle Gartlage

Great - see you at the front in Germany !! Belated Happy Birthday by the way (was away for a few days and missed the thread !).

Cheers,

Goss.