Berlin

saxonmckenz

Sep 17, 2002
Visit site
A few friends of mine and i are going to Germany on the 5th to see SAXON at the Columbia Club. PAX u up for it? Cheap flights from Lond. only £47 return.

Karsten/Kelly M or any other German fans going to the gig that want to meet up?

Hi,

nah, I doubt, I got workwise a pretty mean schedule the next months, free time is hard to plan for me the near future, I'll make the Bochum gig, but no other.
:(

Work and my band are keeping me pretty busy lately, actually when I'm not in the office (or working at home) I hang around in some studio messing around with my V... so not too much time for anything else.

Sorry, I would have appreciated if we could meet in Berlin.
If you got the time visit the Wild at Heart in Kreuzberg ( www.wildatheartberlin.de ) it's not a typical metal place, but really awesome, check out the site and you see what I mean, always worth at least a few beers.

I lived for some months a few meters away from it, and was often there, weird place, but totally cool, too.

:D

Hi there,

Berlin is just the opposite end of Germany, I'm afraid...

Hope to catch Saxon on one of their march shows in Munich, Ludwigsburg or Augsburg..

Enjoy the Berlin show....

Karsten

saxonmckenz said:
A few friends of mine and i are going to Germany on the 5th to see SAXON at the Columbia Club. PAX u up for it? Cheap flights from Lond. only £47 return.

Karsten/Kelly M or any other German fans going to the gig that want to meet up?
SAXONMCKENZ, perhaps I'll see you there.I just ordered tickets for the Hamburg and Berlin shows.I also just booked my flight,from Chicago!! Does the venue have a website?I'm not sure how to get there.I probably take a train from Hamburg to Berlin.

Yes the venue has a website. We have defin. got to meet up. Our flight arrives at 9.30 berlin time at the main airport, flying from Luton - London. When do you get in? We're going to have a few beers after we get to our hotel.

Keep in touch.

saxonmckenz said:
Yes the venue has a website. We have defin. got to meet up. Our flight arrives at 9.30 berlin time at the main airport, flying from Luton - London. When do you get in? We're going to have a few beers after we get to our hotel.

Keep in touch.
I found train shedules,there is one that arrives after 12 noon.I figured I would find a hotel when I get there.What hotel are you staying?Is it close to the venue?I was thinking of just going to the airport after the show,my flight leaves at 7.45 in the morning.