berthday gal!

Descendres said:
*feel stupid* ok mate... erm... Once Georges W Bush said the problem with French industry is that "entrepreneur" has no traduction in French.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
he's so stupid...and funny

Cedarbreed said:
You mean raisin-stuffed chocolate ? It's an heresy... Proper chocolate has to be BLACK, 80% or more cacao and under no circumstances stuffed with anything
That is what I call chocolate!

cedarbreed said:
You mean raisin-stuffed chocolate ? It's an heresy... Proper chocolate has to be BLACK, 80% or more cacao and under no circumstances stuffed with anything
no mate. she means chocolate raisins. Raisins covered with chocolate. You know, separate raisins. Like youghurt raisins or youghurt banana chips. Two latter are in my movie snacks mix, into which I have put very much thought and consideration :Spin: the main ingredient being chilinuts and such :tickled:

Crack Hitler said:
no mate. she means chocolate raisins. Raisins covered with chocolate. You know, separate raisins. Like youghurt raisins or youghurt banana chips. Two latter are in my movie snacks mix, into which I have put very much thought and consideration :Spin: the main ingredient being chilinuts and such :tickled:

ah well ... chocolate raisins ... I should try that if it's available in France but I've never heard of it :confused: