Besides John Bush, who's your all time favorite replaced frontman?

Sgt-D said:
RJD & Tony Martin in Sabbath (Replaced Ozzy & Glenn Hughes, respectively)
Bruce in Iron Maiden (Replaced Di'Anno)
Kristoffer Gobel in Falconer (Replaced Mathias Blad)

Some unpopular replacements:
Hagar in VH (Replacing DLR)
Andi Deris in Helloween (Replacing Kiske)
And while I do like Vince (to an extent), the John Corabi Motley album fucking rules.

All motley classics are vince songs, but that album with Corabi---it's the first time I've ever heard it just recently when Gregadeth held it in high regards----does rock and kick ass. Vince must be kicking himself for not having sung on it. Too bad motley didn't continue with corabi. Because the recent motley stuff I've heard sucks homo cock

Scott Wieland replacing Axel Rose in Guns and Roses, oh wait thats a new band , then ummm Chris Cornell replacing Zack de la Rocha in rage against the.. hmmm thats a new band too. I got it Gary Cherone replacing Sammy Hagar in Van Halen. Remember all those hits they wrote, hmm me neither . i give up.

Pepper Keenan.
Bruce Dickinson.
Mike Patton.
Steve Souza.

I saw LoA with Crane too, maybe he didn´t have what they needed in the studio and during recording-sessions but he was great live, jumping around, climbing the lightning rig, dancing in his own mosh-pit on stage. Fun, fun, fun.

Arg_Hamster said:
Pepper Keenan.
Bruce Dickinson.
Mike Patton.
Steve Souza.

I saw LoA with Crane too, maybe he didn´t have what they needed in the studio and during recording-sessions but he was great live, jumping around, climbing the lightning rig, dancing in his own mosh-pit on stage. Fun, fun, fun.

Steve Souza....good one!!!

spacebeer said:
Now I see why you love the new ANTHRAX so much......
I used to love the old Anthrax, and i love it again, but i prefer the new Anthrax and i prefer Bush, that it, nothing against Joey and nothing against old Anthrax, i love it when Bush sing the old stuff (it's the reason why GOTE is so good!). I'm an old fans, i'm start listen to them in 1987 when i have buy i'm the man, and i'm a groupie since this time.
The period of Anthrax i love and i'm a fans is 1981 to 2005. (24 years)
The period of Anthrax spacey love and is a fans is 1985 to 1992. (7 years)
I'm always love what they do, you stop to like what they do in 1992. Do the math.

I love music, and i'm listen to a lot of groups, velvet and audio are 2 great band with great musicians. Rage, STP and Soundgarden was 3 band i used to like a lot.

And by the way, i'm not stock in the 80's like your look to be spacey! :Smug:

Matt Bello said:
I used to love the old Anthrax, and i love it again, but i prefer the new Anthrax and i prefer Bush, that it, nothing against Joey and nothing against old Anthrax, i love it when Bush sing the old stuff (it's the reason why GOTE is so good!). I'm an old fans, i'm start listen to them in 1987 when i have buy i'm the man, and i'm a groupie since this time.
The period of Anthrax i love and i'm a fans is 1981 to 2005. (24 years)
The period of Anthrax spacey love and is a fans is 1985 to 1992. (7 years)
I'm always love what they do, you stop to like what they do in 1992. Do the math.

I love music, and i'm listen to a lot of groups, velvet and audio are 2 great band with great musicians. Rage, STP and Soundgarden was 3 band i used to like a lot.

Agreed as well. I've been a fan of Anthrax since around 88 or 89. Been seeing them live since 90 at every DC or near DC show since then, plus countless of others.

Rage against the machine, STP, SoundGarden and Guns N' Roses are all bands that I liked when they first came out and now I like their new projects. You can't deny good musicians just because they tasted sweet success and reap the benefits of radio and mtv.

If Anthrax hadn't switched singers, they would have withered into complete obscurity and disbanded years ago.

Matt Bello said:

Why must someone who prefers Thrash Metal (Belladonnathrax) over modernized Melodic Rock (Bushthrax) be stuck in the 80s? Rage (Against The Machine), Stone Temple Pilots and Soundgarden aren´t exactly new and fresh either but 90s bands which may also seem dated to some younger listeners now.

Pfff finally someone that gets what I am talking about.....

It's just because I love the music I don't like pre 92 ANTHRAX much, to me they are 2 different bands, the music can't evenbe compared (apart from some songs on SOWN)....

Plus I was hardly even into music in the 80's, and I am most definately not "stuck" but no need to prove that to someone I don't even know!

I like music from ALL DECADES 50's, 60's, 70's, 80's, 90's, and today. I just happen to like 'Bushthrax' much more than 'Belladonnathrax'. My opinion and quite frankly, I'm not sorry if you don't like it.