TENTH DREAMER DECEIVER

Halcyon Way Sufferer
Jan 7, 2002
1. Accept: Gramercy, NYC
2. Y&T: Fillmore. San Francisco
3. Rush: MGM Grand, Las Vegas
4. Iron Maiden: GM Place, Vancouver
5. Halford: Ottawa

Didn't make it to that many this year, but had a blast at the Armored Saint concert in L.A. in May. :yow: Also was stoked to see Evile 3(!) times this year after thinking they would take a while to make it over to North America. Saw them as supporting acts twice and finally got to see them headline this month. :worship:

Happy New Year to everyone, by the way!

Creedence Clearwater Revisited
Kim Mitchell
Ringo Starr
Fozzy
GNR / Seb. Bach

....all amazing :)

Unlike 2009 with Prog Power, this year is more of a standard "run of the mill" concert line-up. Save for Fozzy of course. :)

2010 was a year when I went to less gigs since 2005 I guess: 60 or so. The best ones have been:

ANACRUSIS - Keep It True (Germany)
Y&T - Madrid
URIAH HEEP - Madrid
SOLITUDE AETERNUS - Headbangers open Air (Germany)
RICHIE KOTZEN - Madrid
ALICE IN CHAINS - Sonisphere Madrid
WATCHTOWER - Keep It True (Germany)
VOLBEAT - Sonisphere Madrid

Uriah Heep
Vicious Rumors
Détente
Sabbath-Judas-Sabbath (coverband with James Rivera)
Bigelf
Heathen
Raven
Tygers of Pan Tang
Anvil Chorus

Didn't make it too many shows this past year. Tie between Accept / King's X and Alice in Chains for the best. I had wanted to see Uriah Heep, but their show got postponed.

i went to a few concerts this year. i'd say the best were:

1 black crowes
2 rider on the storm (2 members of THE DOORS with the singer from steelheart)

3 i went to the M3 rock fest but the best performances were by cinderella and winger

Accept - PPUSA
DGM - PPUSA (and they are only...ok... on disc in my ear)

Prog Power USA was the only show I made it to. With children five years old and 20 months old, I just dn't get to go to many right now.

Bryant

I don't recall making to a single concert last year, well maybe Megadeth?

1. Slauter Xstroyes - Up the Hammers, Athens
2. Shadow Gallery - Athens
3. Fates Warning - Athens
4. Arryan Path - Up the Hammers, Athens
5. Enforcer, Convixion, Wrathblade - Athens

I've been just to Megadeth and Metallica in 2010 and out of those two I vote Megadeth, of course :)
But 2011 will leave me in bankrupcy as it seems: Accept, Symphony X/Nevermore, Judas Priest/Whitesnake and maaaaybe Megadeth/Slayer

ALL of Prog Power 12, all 3 nights.....
Accept at the venue I forget, in St. Charles, IL
I think I saw Project Object (Zappa Tribute band out of the East coast)on Jan 1 or 2 last year.

These are the only shows I attended, and PPUSA knocked me on my ass the most, literally & figuratively...yes, all of it....

I saw a lot of bands in 2010 but I can't think of any truly amazing performances. These are some of the better ones:

Danzig @ Sauna Open Air (the biggest surprise of the year, Glenn sounded great!)

Grave Digger @ Sauna Open Air (a short festival show but the first time I saw them and they did not let me down)

Primal Fear in Helsinki (I was there mostly because Circle II Circle was opening but I have to say PF was the better band that evening hands down)

Canadian Carnage Tour: Slayer, Megadeth & Testament

EPICA with The Agonist, Blackguard & Scar Symmetry

BLIND GUARDIAN with Seven Kingdoms & Holy Grail

I went to a few more, but these were the only good ones of 2010.

Last year was great for me, so in the olde category, my favorite concerts were:

1) AC/DC - Black Ice Tour, Bucharest they really made a great show, plus it was my first time seeing them
2) Sonisphere Bucharest, the Big four, particularly like Megadeth
3) Alice Cooper at Wacken Open Air. Also a showy type of concert
4) Ozzy, really like gus G at the guitar
5) Overkill, also at Wacken
6) Death Angel at Metalfest, Budapest, Hungary. Never really been a Death Angel fan, but they were really awesome live, I was impressed.

Honorable mentions go to Motley crue, Manowar, Accept, Anvil, Grave Digger.

I went to 2 concerts in 2010 I have to go see more this year. I promised myself I'd go to see Obscura when they tour for the new album in 2011

Anyway, these are the shows I attended.

Joe Satriani - Wormhole Tour - Blockbuster Theater - New York City, NY
Rush - Time Machine Tour - Allentown Fairgrounds - Allentown, PA

Although they may not be 'metal', they were amazing shows, especially Rush. Satriani was amazing too, John Petrucci jammed with Satriani for the encore. It was quite godly.

Megadeth, Exodus, Testament
Eyehategod with Goatwhore
Eyehategod with Nachtmystium and Haarp in louisville on my bday
Wormrot (awesome deathgrind band from singapore) with Coffinworm and The Dream is Dead
Bile at Outland in columbus ohio
Vader and Immolation
The Gitmos
Slick Idiot (en esch and gunther formerly of kmfdm)