Best 70's Metal Band

very good stoner sioux, Rush is very good saw them three times never let me down with a great stage show.
but some would say they were lame, I of course really like this band.
:lol:

yeah Rush is fucking awesome. They are phenomenal musicians, and Geddy has the most unique voice. I had the chance to see them live only once about 5 years ago. It was good, they played the old shit like YYZ and Of Science and Nature, too bad I was so far away from the stage.

Originally posted by Stoner Sioux
yeah Rush is fucking awesome. They are phenomenal musicians, and Geddy has the most unique voice. I had the chance to see them live only once about 5 years ago. It was good, they played the old shit like YYZ and Of Science and Nature, too bad I was so far away from the stage.

Do you have any idea what the new albums like......I need some opinions before I put my hand into my moth filled wallet.........

Originally posted by Bodylouseuk

Do you have any idea what the new albums like......I need some opinions before I put my hand into my moth filled wallet.........

Well, I can tell you this, its not like their old shit. Um I've heard one song from it, and to tell you the truth, I was not impressed. Rush is past their prime, but its nice that they still try to push on.

I think that rush has had it's prime time, I agree with that stoner
Sioux, I saw them in limelight tour and closer to the heart and
roll the bones. and I have heard after that they got really lame.
but like I said very nice stage show and good sounding, saw them at Pine knob in Detroit.

go to www.bangmusic.com

these put out their debut around 1970 or so, it's killer stuff!
All of their releases are available from this site for download, their early 70's shit is really good, their later reunion thing is kinda lame.

But if you like Black Sabbath, EARLY PENTAGRAM, Deep Purple, Blue Cheer, Sir Lord Baltimore, or any other early 70's/late 60's heavy stuff, check them out for sure!!!