Best albums for working out?

I'm neither the strongest guy in this world, nor the best one to put Youtube-links on this forum. But I have had quite a good day, for being a Monday, with all that comes with it at work.

As a performer my treadmill music was and is always something that I imagine myself being the one performing it and the crowd is packed with everyone I've hated in my life and they're all watching in awe and are envious of me. Funny but that's actually true and what I do, so whatever makes you feel that way go for it!

This was a really cool post! Just saw it now! Yes thinking about people who put us down is quite good motivation!

At the moment I am in love with someone who I see only every two weeks. Guess that is why I put myself into training so much. Can not just sit still hereat home. Boo-hoo I hear myself wining but that is how it is. Swimming is also really good for relaxing ... I fall to sleep as soon I come home.

As a performer my treadmill music was and is always something that I imagine myself being the one performing it and the crowd is packed with everyone I've hated in my life and they're all watching in awe and are envious of me. Funny but that's actually true and what I do, so whatever makes you feel that way go for it!

That's just awesome.

As for music... Sabaton, Cryonic Temple, Hammerfall...you get the drift.