Best ANTHRAX b-side or soundtrack release

G

gregthraX

My all time fave song that wasn't included on an official ANTHRAX album has to be POISEN MY EYES off last action hero....I don't see why it was never put on SOWN back in the day.

Never the less that song is killer! Great lyrics and the scratch at the beginning is brutal! "Be dangerous, unpredictable and make a lotta NOISE!":headbang:

Yeah, I always thought Poison My Eyes would fit right in the middle of that album, right after HyProGlo and before Invisible. In fact, I think I'll burn my own White Noise and do just that....

My favorite b-side/soundtrack song is London off Airheads. I love the screechy guitars at the beginning....

J

The best B-side thing isn't actually Looking Down... from Beavis and Butthead, but the whole talking part right before it. I mean, that shit alone with worth the cost of the whole CD. I have to find mine, I have no idea where the fuck I put it. Damn MOVING!! But that shit RULES!!!

Originally posted by bRaTpRiNcEsS
The best B-side thing isn't actually Looking Down... from Beavis and Butthead, but the whole talking part right before it. I mean, that shit alone with worth the cost of the whole CD. I have to find mine, I have no idea where the fuck I put it. Damn MOVING!! But that shit RULES!!!

"Why do you cut your hair like that?"

"I think it looks cool that way."

"I think you look like a dick..."

hehe

j

Anthrax's cover of Pipeline is fuckin HEAVY!!!! I actually used that song for a synchronized swim contest my fraternity in college did for some sorority competition. It was hilarious....all the other frats were using songs like "Under the Sea" from The Little Mermaid or "Fins" by Jimmy Buffet. And then out blares Scotts crunching Guitars and Charlies booming bass drums.....All the uptight snobby girls were running around in disbelief and looking a little frightened as 10 extremely hungover, beer-gut laden fuckups embarassed themselves in front of 500-1000 people. I use every opportunity to spread the word of Anthrax......and by the way....we, with the help of Scott, Charlie and Frank.......won!!!!!!

Originally posted by discontinued
I couldn't stop listening to these two songs for a long time... Though being the Anthrax fan that I am I can't stop listening to any of their songs :) Poison My Eyes is also a great song...

That's ironic. Before I got to this post these were the exact 2 songs I was thinking of. I love those songs.

" I saw BEAVIS' mom naked once."

" Me too, I think she's "J"!"

MAN Brat is right, that does make the cd worth the price of purchase. I am sad to say that BORDELLO of BLOOD is the only song I don't have.....can't fing the soundtrack anywhere.

Gotta be Grunt And Click.

"It's not that I hate people, I just feel better when they're not around."

Words to live by!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

Coop