Best Borknagar Album?

clayman666

Master Apprentice
Jun 3, 2002
Indiana, U.S.
Visit site
I haven't listened to too much of Borknagar, except a few samples i got from some sites...........i'm thinkin about gettin one of their cds.........anybody big fans wann reccommend a certain album?

EMPIRICISM, cos sounds better than QUINTESSENCE... but all albums is masterpiece

I posted this in another thread, but each album has its own uniqueness to it. Everyone of us will probably have a different opinion, just buy them all. But first I would get Empiricism, or Olden Domain.

I would have to say Empericism... The rest are very good.. but can be hard to find (at least in the US) Quintessence is also QUITE good, but it takes a very deep listening to get everything out of it.. Empericism is.. "easier" to listen to.

Personally I think "Archaic" is the best of these masterpieces.

All of the albums are great, yet different:
Archaic combines the elements that Borknagar is known for in a perfect mannor. Quintessence is more traditional metal with the Borknagar-sound well-embedded. -And Empirisicm sounds like a more modern Archaic. Mr. V really got the Borknagar-feel nailed down :D

.:ezaphen

I think the best one will be the next album. :D When everything has fallen into place, and Vintersorg + Borknagar can unleash their full potential!