Best Borknagar Album?

Originally posted by AtTheGates213
and by the way, I certainly hope that Vintersorg sticks around for the next Borknagar album.

It's after the second album that the vocalists leave ;)

But yeah, I would probably say that The Olden Domain is the album that has most grown on me.

Just got Empiricism and The Archaic Course today. Now I only need the Garm-era and then I'll have them all :)

Listened through Empiricism few times earlier today and I must say that although it sounds good it doesn't match the greatness of The Archaic Course. I have only listened about half of the album and I'm pretty sure it will become my favourite of these 3 that I have. Empiricism isn't bad, and maybe I'll get more into it with more listens and it'll become one of my favourites, don't know :)

Empiricism. The musicans are all superb, the songs rule and Mr. V too. However Olden Domain comes close. An atmospheric masterpiece this is, highly recommended.

quintessence is by far and away the best album.Unfortunately Empiricism was a little dissapointing for me.good, but not brilliant

I don't know their debut, but whats wrong with the olden domain? 2 of their best songs (winterway & eye of oden) are on this record!!!
my fave is empiricism... Vintersorg rules...

Pfff....I don't understand these endless Best x Album threads. :confused: It's all a matter of personal taste.