Votes: 6 37.5%
  • Blind Suffering

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Hollow Hideaway

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Face Down

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Wow....this thread must have escaped me yesterday.
Hehehe.... Cold Gin, I'm happy I only have to choose between those songs you put in that poll. If I had to choose between al BS songs I would probably sit here a whole night thinking of my choice ;)
It's still hard and it may also depend on my mood. At this moment I'd say "Hollow Hideaway" though at this very moment I put in Metus Mortis and ...OMG....."Blind Suffering" :D :headbang: ;)

Originally posted by Gaunerin
Wow....this thread must have escaped me yesterday.
Hehehe.... Cold Gin, I'm happy I only have to choose between those songs you put in that poll. If I had to choose between al BS songs I would probably sit here a whole night thinking of my choice ;)
It's still hard and it may also depend on my mood. At this moment I'd say "Hollow Hideaway" though at this very moment I put in Metus Mortis and ...OMG....."Blind Suffering" :D :headbang: ;)

Believe me, it was hard work coming up with these few suggestions, I could have easily added 30 songs more and if I did it today the list would look different again ...
Cheerz

Originally posted by Gaunerin
I'm happy I only have to choose between those songs you put in that poll. If I had to choose between al BS songs I would probably sit here a whole night thinking of my choice ;)

Even the list on THIS poll is too hard to choose from!!! I also would have to spend all night trying to arrive at a choice from their entire collection, so I'm not gonna strain my brain on it.
One thing I DO know though, heh, I'd never hit the "skip" button while "Arena" was playing!

Just to be a sport though, I'll choose "Hollow Hideaway".

:cool:

mm very hard to choose...
Don't Stop Believing, Marhaja Palace, Demonsion, Checkmate in Red, Beyond My Destiny, Weakness Sows its Seed, Arena, Under Lights, Holy War, Crush Depth and Lost Unseen!
how to pick only one? :rolleyes:

Nightrunner said:
Fucking shitty list, where's all other songs ? Bad.
But of those on the list, "Maharaja" and "Blind Suffering". Voting for the last mentioned.

this poll was started back in 2002 :lol:

FrUnzi said:
All of them are great
By the way:
Does anyone know who sings with ANDY in WEAKNESS SOWS ITS SEED?
I love this song!!!

You mean the almost spoken vocals? I think it's all Andy :loco:

slowdeath said:
Those choices are terrible

i would not acknowledge that, i´d rate every song in the poll at least 'average' and the first two anyway are masterpieces :headbang:

Don´t forget what marlies sad in the posting before yours: this poll is damn 4 years old and does obviously not inlcude the last 2 albums :rolleyes:

slowdeath said:
my fav's are Into The Never, Rising, Blind Suffering and Worlds are Coming Through.

Thats a quite mixed up selection, but they´re all not that bad indeed :)

regards
Sebastian

hey guys, I am the dude who started this thread 4 years ago. Do your own poll if you complain about the choices ... on the other hand, you are right, maybe I was drunk that day :Smug: .... it would look different if I did it again, more songs, but the ones mentioned would be in there again, no doubt, they rock .