your frequency listening to bs?

sj

Brainiac :)
May 16, 2003
Bonn
i'm bored and wondering if we can bring this forum alive a bit. Hope this hasnt been topic some years ago already :)

i just thought i nowadays spend a lot less time listening to brainstorm than, lets say, 3 or 4 years ago, but the intensity of hasn't change - which means i still like listening to it like i did years ago.

how often, or to make it more objective, how long (in hours) you hear BS songs in one week, or one month?

for me its average 1-2 hours / week

usually when working at the computer at home or when driving longer distances in my car.

Since LM bored me to death I didn't listed to the band quite often for the last couple of years, with the exception when the remasters were released and now that I finally bought Downburst (regular edition coz the lim.ed. is awful and harmful for the cd).

It varies a lot really, sometime you'll get into a period where you listen to one or two albums in a stretch, sometimes you only put on some of their better songs and just rock.

So it's quite difficult to come up with a direct answer to the question. The most played albums is easier, though: Ambiguity and Metus Mortis.