Best cheap vodka?

NAD

What A Horrible Night To Have A Curse
Jun 5, 2002
Kandarian Ruins
Right so my favorite straight v-ka is Belvedere, followed by shite like Grey Goose and Three Olives okay. But I need something that is good for mixing, and my general rule is that quality poops is not good for mixing.

The best I've tried for white russians, purple russians, cape cods, etc. is Absolut. Just the regular shit, no fancy god damn berries and crap. Shit doesn't burn and just adds a kick in the balls to a mixed beverage, instead of that lousy rubbing alcohol taste so many give.

Is there another clear cut winner that I'm missing?

jesus piss fart

Seriously though, who are these guests? Just sign up and post random nonsense, I've been doing the exact same thing 31,602 times now.

EDIT: 31,603 times

Look I tried to be serious about this, but check out what I was relegated to. This is a bulletin on Myspork I was forced to post due to your intransigence:
This is a journey into sound.

ASIrtjkl4
4 jl44i4
24j
42j42
kj S JDKjf40289i4p2ok ;JSDf0i4ojk4l4
8420i 42 42j F AR t ajsl of eht eoont ehbohap oia lrj t. @$f0opi c vodkad lit eh atl VOKDA ad thefukxcnig shit SOCTHC adn hoy lab

b
b
b
bb
b
b

b
b
b
b
b
b
b
bbb
b

YEAh smy lf jfSCOTHC and hte fucking shit is all about eht BOZE and hy ball gi sI do'nt age BO?URB?ON up this iht hscjuvh lhtre alI 'm sjdWHISKEY onng efck in' dkkll you al e

1j
1ij41
ij4114j
41j
41u04189iorjkl098gupio1441
80yipkj

Boxboxboxboxboxboxboxboxboxboxboxboxboxboxboxboxboxboxboxboxboxboxboxboxboxboxboxboxboxboxboxboxboxboxboxboxboxboxboxboxboxboxboxboxboxboxboxboxboxboxboxboxboxboxboxboxboxboxboxboxboxboxboxboxboxboxboxboxboxboxboxboxboxboxboxboxboxboxboxboxboxboxboxboxboxboxboxboxboxboxboxboxboxboxboxboxboxboxboxboxboxboxboxboxboxboxbox
That happened 20 minutes ago and I'm not exactly sure why.

Well at least I got to keep my Sunn amp, which I had no reason to sell anyhow.

Goodnight Springton, there will be no encore!

Last edited:
Am I the only one that understood that shitz in post #4?

Anyway, how about some Finlandia? I get this crap for around $18. I guess that's a decent price for vodka. I don't really know.

according to my parents, who for some reason think they are vodka conasirs, Finlandia IS the best budget vodka.

I would vote for Stoli ... my new drink of choice in bars lately is Stoli Orange on the rocks.

If you're gonna drink cheap vodka then do it with style and drink POPOV

edit- Have you heard of UV Vodka? They make regular and flavored vodkas. Great for mixing and being gay. them shitz is like $11

according to my parents, who for some reason think they are vodka conasirs, Finlandia IS the best budget vodka.

Well, considering that Finlandia is what I usually drink because I can get a 750ml for $19 CDN (going to the "Real Canadian Liquorstore"). I tend to agree. (Usually 750ml of that quality of vodka is around $27-28)

But as per the vodka prices where you live, it will probably differ regionally.

EDIT: Putting this into prospective, they sell Russian Prince at the regular stores around here for about $18-$20, I think.

i've got Stoli Raspberry in the freezer right now and the raspberry flavour is actually good! not like this horrible Strawberry Grappa I got for christmas from my sister's boyfriend (the only gift he ever gave me in 5 years was fruit-flavoured liquer, should I be concerned?)

Flavored Stoli is so smooth ... flavored Absolut tastes downright artificial and bubble gum like in comparison

Stoli is as low down on the vodka totem pole as I'm willing to go. Absolut gives me a headache. I've yet to try many of the high-end vodkas. I pretty much just stick to Goose, with Stoli as Plan B.

Zod

I'm not a huge fan of flavored liquors, but Vanilla Stoli rocks. I love throwing some of that in a Diet Coke. Vanilla Absolut, on the other hand, is so nasty.

Zod
vanilla smirnoff might very well be the most spine-chillingly putrid concoction i've ever had the misfortune of touching to my lips :erk:

ugh god just thinking about it reminds me of high school :puke: