Best Children of Bodom coverart?

I really like the coverarts of 'Something Wild' and 'Follow the Reaper'.

The recent ones are imo crap.

The HCDR one is pretty cool cuz of the effects, but the one i like the most would have to be FTR

Hatebreeder and Something Wild. Hatebreeder is awesome cuz of the lake in the background and the way the reaper is kind of guiding with his hands. good scenery. and something wild is just a fuckin wicked cover :kickass:

The singles have the best artwork imo... Hate Me! especially...

and please use search function in the future there's been a zillion threads like this! :lol:

This thread has been made many times before but i don't mind. My favorite would have to be Something Wild cuz it's my favorite cover. There's nothing better than a blood red background with a reaper. It definetly has the essence of something new and wild brewing in the air.

I love Hatebreeder's and Follow The Reaper's covers.... they're made very well, in my opinion.
I like the drawings and the colours "they" chose.

The FTR cover is ok but the artwork inside sux. The lake doesn't even look real and it doesn't look professional. The artwork inside of Hatebreeder is really nice though.

Hate Me! and You're Better Off Dead coverarts are really awesome imo I think they look really artistic..I also like FTR and Hatebreeder which I think is the closest to what the band is all about..

┼Victim of the Night┼;5781809 said:
I love Hatebreeder's and Follow The Reaper's covers.... they're made very well, in my opinion.
I like the drawings and the colours "they" chose.

yes, i think the colours are good because they give each album a kind of theme or mood..