RazorBladeChild said:
Hate me
Living dead beat
Hatecrew deathroll
Are you dead yet
Sixpounder
Bodom beach terror
Needled 24-7
Im shure most of their stuff would get you goin.

this is the faggot that made that sex and bodom thread...

RazorBladeChild said:
No it didnt start out as that it was a joke and people started talkin about which songs they listened to while having sex. But you know what ever gets people goin.

Listening to COB while having sex is a bad idea. I hardly listen to Bodom while having sex cuz if i do, the only thing i can think about is having sex with Alexi. I can't help it. I wonder how it would be to have sex with Alexi. I can imagine it now. Oh yeah, i'd love to fuck Alexi....maybe my dreams will come true if i ever meet him backstage....then again i don't want to cheat on my boyfriend.

GrimReaper666 said:
Listening to COB while having sex is a bad idea. I hardly listen to Bodom while having sex cuz if i do, the only thing i can think about is having sex with Alexi. I can't help it. I wonder how it would be to have sex with Alexi. I can imagine it now. Oh yeah, i'd love to fuck Alexi....maybe my dreams will come true if i ever meet him backstage....then again i don't want to cheat on my boyfriend.
Well thats all good if your a girl but guys listening to Alexi screaming while tryin to keep his mind on sex rather than singing along or tryin to decide which fret that amazing little riff started on aint goin to work.:lol:

That's also true. Music is best ingested on its own, not with something else going on (exception: it's fun to mosh at concerts :headbang:). And anyway, my chosen song to get laid to is Nightwish's "Sleeping Sun". I don't know why, but it really helps set the mood for some nice, romantic lovemaking. :Smug:

Yeah, but sometimes it gets restless. In the beginning when you get a brand new album, you have to enjoy it to the fullest by not doing anything else other then the usual headbangin or something. But after a while when the newness wears off, it's really hard to sit there and just listen. I have to start fixing my hair or look at pics.

I see where you're coming from and do agree to an extent, but I still listen to most of my favorite metal albums on their own. But this is mostly attributed to the more virtuosic stuff like Dream Theater and Symphony X; when I listen to brutal death metal like Cannibal Corpse and Morbid Angel when the focus is on heaviness, I prefer to exercise or something along with it.

Yeah, for death metal i can't sit there and listen cuz it's kinda the same. I'd rather listen to some symphonic black metal. It's so atmospheric. But sometimes it's better listening to relaxing, easy going stuff like Bodom, Dragonforce, Arch Enemy, or Kittie.

Dude, the best COB songs for sports are the ones that catch your attention. Living Dead Beat, Silent Night Bodom Night etc..

Symphonic black metal is the best...better than power metal. Most of the time i'd only listen to that with an exception of Bodom. I think Children of Bodom are the best in their genre.

Even with music, i can't get pumped. When i start running, i'd get really bored in like 5 songs. And when you're running, it seems like the songs take forever to finish. I only way i can get pumped is if i make myself get excited.

GrimReaper666 said:

please tell me that you are a fake. The Fact that you adore symphonic gay metal underlines that you are lost. metal kiddie :Smug: