Best Death Album To Buy?

Feel_The_Force

Thrash 'Til Death!!
Aug 7, 2005
England
Which one shall i get, i've only heard tracks off 'Human' and 'The Sound of Perseverance' and i can't be arsed to download loads of tracks so im just going to buy a cd, any suggestions?

Elysian893 said:
Eindhoven is a much better show, but thats only on video... if you can find live at eindhoven to download, get that, it is the ultimate.

No fucking way, Live in L.A is a way better performance (not as many playing mistakes), and the band seems alot more into it. It's not as good as Eindhoven in terms of camerawork though.

Elysian893 said:
Eindhoven is a much better show, but thats only on video... if you can find live at eindhoven to download, get that, it is the ultimate.

Actually, they do have that on CD too. Eindhoven's a lot better than live in LA IMO. They play the songs slower, cleaner, and the sound is more clear (less treble). I'd say get Individual Thought Patterns, Human or TSOP.

-Unhallowed- said:
No fucking way, Live in L.A is a way better performance (not as many playing mistakes), and the band seems alot more into it. It's not as good as Eindhoven in terms of camerawork though.

I got the Live in L.A. DVD, and I think Chucks voice sounds really strained or something. Really high pitched I dunno. The Eindhoven concert sounds better.

As for album, Symbolic is my favorite. then The Sound Of Perseverance. either of those 2 would be the best choice, but Symbolic is my fav:)

Elysian893 said:
or sound quality...

That's true, but I think the performance is more important. Live in L.A is atleast not like a bootleg, the sound and video are pretty good overall