Need help choosing a CD from Nuclear Blast

CoBHC247

The Impaler
Nov 16, 2005
Chicago, USA
Recently I pre-ordered Soilwork's new album from Century Media. They delayed my odrder, which resulted in me receiving my order 3 weeks after the album came out (nice pre-order, huh?). Well, Century Media sent an apologetic letter in the package saying that they will send me any of Nuclear Blast's CDs for $13 and under free of charge if I email them my selection.
The problem is, I already have most of the albums (in one shape or another :rofl:) by my favorite bands which were released by Nuclear Blast records. My dilemma is in choosing either a CD I've already heard, or a CD by a band that I haven't really listened to before.

Here the list I came up with of what I potentially could buy (Some things I have in MP3 format and others I have heard already :

Soilwork (Figure Number Five or Natural Born Chaos)
In Flames (any of their albums up to Reroute to Remain, except Clayman)
Children of Bodom (Either Something Wild or Hatebreeder)
Death (any of them except The Sound of Perseverance) --turns out The Sound of Perseverance was the only album Death released to Nuclear Blast
Dimmu Borgir (any of them except In Sorte Diaboli)
Wintersun
Decapitated
Here is the maybe list(stuff i've never really listened to/heard before but have heard about):

Scar Symmetry
Nile
Exodus (this is a biiig maybe)
Hypocrisy
The Haunted
Arsis
Sonic Syndicate

List of Nuclear Blast's current bands:
http://www.nuclearblastusa.com/nb/v2/bands/bands.php
List of Nuclear Blast's former bands:
http://www.nuclearblastusa.com/nb/v2...rmer_bands.php

It would be great if you guys would reccommend something already on my lists or suggest something that's not on my list.
All suggestions are welcome, as I'm really having trouble choosing a CD.

My favorite new Nuclear Blast band is Ride The Sky (not sure if it falls within your music taste though) - google or check the NB page and check them out. Very Jorn Lande/Beyond Twilight style.

Buying cds is for fags.

If you are l33t enough, you'll download them from the internetz.

Most of mine are off trusted sites. However, I like to support the bands if i like the music they play. Century Media gave me a "gift card" for $13 so im not paying anything for this CD.

Get Colony, Natural Born Chaos, Deathcult Armageddon, Human, Hatebreeder for the bands that you already like

BUT!!!!

I strongly suggest that you try the new stuff that you haven't heard before

Of them I would get if i didn't already have it

The Haunted - Revolver

ask your parents.

Support wintersun, jari needs da cash

Actually my dad was the one that suggested Nile.

I'd go with Exodus, but then again I'm a fanboi

Death - Symbolic.

Wintersun

My favorite new Nuclear Blast band is Ride The Sky (not sure if it falls within your music taste though) - google or check the NB page and check them out. Very Jorn Lande/Beyond Twilight style.

Don't listen to Deron. He believes in god. lawlz

Buying cds is for fags.

If you are l33t enough, you'll download them from the internetz.

Most of mine are off trusted sites. However, I like to support the bands if i like the music they play. Century Media gave me a "gift card" for $13 so im not paying anything for this CD.

WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE! HE SAID HE'S NEVER HEARD OF HYPOCRISY!! GET A HYPOCRISY CD, VIRUS OR THE ARRIVAL OR ABDUCTED!!

Get Colony, Natural Born Chaos, Deathcult Armageddon, Human, Hatebreeder for the bands that you already like

BUT!!!!

I strongly suggest that you try the new stuff that you haven't heard before

Of them I would get if i didn't already have it

Good suggestions....

The Haunted - Revolver

OH SHI-- :erk::erk::erk:

FUCK. THE. HAUNTED.

I saw them with Dark Tranquillity last March, omfg... worst band evar. They played a 23 song set which I fucking hated. It was AGONY.