Need help choosing a CD from Nuclear Blast

Wake up there's a lot of things better than Wintersun. Im not sayin its bad though.

So childish, from a Wintersun fan. :erk:

How the fuck can you talk? :lol: You're the one who completely disregarded the idea of "opinion" and just said "No." in the first place.

Ironic that this discussion was about hypocrisy.

How the fuck can you talk? :lol: You're the one who completely disregarded the idea of "opinion" and just said "No." in the first place.

Ironic that this discussion was about hypocrisy.

I disregarded the idea of "opinion" by giving mine? Ha, funny.

Ok, i liked the Wintersun cd, but for fuck's sake, they only have one cd and it's not THAT good either!

I can recall at least 10 better albums than that one. Please, cob-ot people, stop overrrating them.

Wintersun is mostly a very commonly liked band. But not everyone will have Wintersun as their favorite band due to different tastes. That's fine though.:kickass:

Ok, i liked the Wintersun cd, but for fuck's sake, they only have one cd and it's not THAT good either!

I can recall at least 10 better albums than that one. Please, cob-ot people, stop overrrating them.

fanboyism isn't a bad thing, to a certain point. however, i agree with this :p

I forgot that Therion is also signed to Nuclear Blast. Theli/Vovin are good albums.

If there is one thing I like more than Wintersun, it's this...

LOOM_Cover_Art.jpg