Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Effigy Of The Forgotten

Votes: 9 12.5%
  • Necroticism..

Votes: 5 6.9%
  • For The Security

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Fav from 91: Sorcery `bloodchilling tales.

In terms of list.

1. Into The Grave.
2. Mental Funeral.
3. Where No Life Dwells.

Really hard to decide. Death's albums are great along with suffocation. But I'm a big Asphyx fan at the moment and The Rack was simply great. But there can't be a best on this list.

Lol V5 I think most of those albums equal eachother out. But I understand your a big Suffocation fan so I can't argue. I really like Effigy alot too but Its really ahrd for me to decide and I was really impressed with The Rack so I had to vote Asphyx. But personally my favorite Asphyx album would be "Last One On Earth". TO get back to topic... In general it would be between...

The Rack
Effigy Of The Forgotten
Human
Mental Funeral
Testimony Of The Ancients
Soulside Journey
Blessed Are The Sick
Into The Grave
Clandestine
Unquestionable Presence

Err well its hard like I said. I mean you got Atheist, Entombed, Death, Cancer ... shit man... Just good bands. There can't be a best. I mean were talking about legends here. But If I had a gun to my head and I had to name the best 5 heres what they would be. In no order

The Rack
Effigy Of The Forgotten
Testimony Of Ancients
Human
Mental Funeral

It was hard to choose between The Rack, Mental Funeral, Dawn of Possession, and Like an Everflowing Stream, but Dismember won, probably due to being the one I can see myself listening to just about any time and getting hard. In reality I play The Rack way more though....damn it, should have voted for Asphyx! :confused: