Votes: 21 36.2%
  • whiskey funeral

Votes: 10 17.2%
  • Winter

Votes: 3 5.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not for 'some' reason, it's for the reason that I already said, namely because at the time I thought it was a better argument. Lying to end something that's retarded faster = good imo.

I think you've become blinded by your feelings for this girl. You're not thinking rationally.

Let's just close this clusterfuck already. Start a new thread. Take Omni and Winter out and put in LadyV and s_a_o. Alina will win anyway, as she is right now.

Closing this thread won't erase the shame.

Reactions: TechnicalBarbarity
I think you've become blinded by your feelings for this girl. You're not thinking rationally.

I blame it on the fact that I was tired at the time. Also, lying to end something that is retarded when it makes no difference is rational.

Furthermore, I'm sorry that I've become friends with somebody on the internet who is not a guy, I know that's against the rules.

Closing this thread won't erase the shame.

The only shame I have atm is my mistaking a crappy argument for a good argument. I don't care that I asked people to vote in a poll. I'm sure others have done it as well. And I don't even know if anybody voted for her because of me. The maximum possibility of that is 1, and I still don't know if whiskey funeral voted for her, and if she did, whether or not it was because I asked her to. And, as I realized last night while talking to cookiecutter, this isn't even the poll on which I asked people to vote for her. I asked people to vote for her on the Misc. Award, and I think she's losing that one too. I wouldn't have done anything if I realized people would be so bothered by it, but I clearly underestimated the importance of internet awards to some people.

I don't care that I asked people to vote in a poll. I'm sure others have done it as well.
I doubt that.

And, as I realized last night while talking to cookiecutter, this isn't even the poll on which I asked people to vote for her. I asked people to vote for her on the Misc. Award
Yes, it's truth.

but I clearly underestimated the importance of internet awards to some people.
I'm pretty sure that Satanstoenail isn't that worried about the whole poll (and he's mentioned it before) as he just finds the whole situation disgusting.

1. I know for a fact that others have done it.

2. Thank you.

3. I wasn't talking about him.

Status
Not open for further replies.