Votes: 21 36.2%
  • whiskey funeral

Votes: 10 17.2%
  • Winter

Votes: 3 5.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
you guys take this shit too seriously. maybe not the actual thread but all of the arguments have something to do with, "you're whining" "no you're whining cunt" "your a bitch" "you picked her because she helped you find a cd? shes a cunt" "no, you're a cunt for thinking she's a cunt for helping me" it's rather entertaining in my opinion

I don't even know who Omni is.
Hell I didn't even know Omni was a chick before today.

Because, having lost the argument, he figured throwing an insult and trying to make it look like a joke was the best way to save face.

No, because it was a fucking joke you moron.

What the hell else needs to be explained? The three people I asked to vote were Mort Divine, whiskey funeral, and ~Neurotica. Mort Divine already voted for her before I asked him. ~Neurotica yelled at me for suggesting it. I don't know if whiskey funeral did. I don't know anything about the other votes aside from the fact that many of them are from Omni's friends from last.fm who lurk UM. They're members of the forum, so their votes count just as much as anyone else's. Nobody at all registered to the forum just to vote. So, first of all, where exactly is the problem? And secondly, why is it such a big deal, and if it really is that big of a deal, then why don't you just redo the poll? It's pathetic how blown out of proportion this fucking thing is.

Like I already said twice in this thread, I really don't care about this award or if I get disqualified. I'm sorry that people I know from other places online voted for me in the polls here since people are taking it so ridiculously seriously, especially the people who claimed that taking it seriously was a gay idea.

I didn't do anything or ask anyone to do anything, so anyone who's attacking me is being way too serious and also, quite frankly, idiotic.

Oh, and I also don't recall every pretending that I have any kind of authority or more of a life than anyone else, so people like vihris are especially gay for trying to insult me not only here, but also on Last.fm about something that they supposedly aren't taking seriously.

If people want me disqualified, go for it. I really don't care that much about it, though some people clearly do. Like I said earlier, I didn't do anything, so fuck off already if you really take this shit so seriously.

Yes. The only reason I know that is because she deleted me from her friend's list sometime ago and I only recently noticed

Oh, and by the way, I deleted my account and made a new one, so it would be kind of weird if I was still listed as your friend on Last.fm. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.