Votes: 21 36.2%
  • whiskey funeral

Votes: 10 17.2%
  • Winter

Votes: 3 5.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I voted for Alina because I felt I had to seeing as she's the only one out of them that I have spoken to on an IM program. The discussion was on anal sex but still.. Oh yeah and Venom.

JAGE I have you on my myspace friends list. The least you two could do is let me attend the wedding and be the woman that cries throughout the whole service and reception.

Where the fuck is Val? I would have ended up voting for her, because she is probably the coolest out of all of them. I voted for Alina, but now I wish I could change it to whiskey.
*edit* You guys take this shit way to seriously. I thought it was meant to be fun..

I voted for Alina because I felt I had to seeing as she's the only one out of them that I have spoken to on an IM program. The discussion was on anal sex but still.. Oh yeah and Venom.

You had a discussion on Anal sex with Alina.:)

I don't have AIM and she's helped me out with girl problems through private messaging here and that's it.

Where the fuck is Val? I would have ended up voting for her, because she is probably the coolest out of all of them. I voted for Alina, but now I wish I could change it to whiskey.
*edit* You guys take this shit way to seriously. I thought it was meant to be fun..

Fuck you, this is serious shit and if you don't like it then gtfo.

Oh, and I agree that Val should have been on the poll (and possibly won). Unfortunately, no one nominated her.

Damned if you do, damned if you don't, eh? If I respond, then I'm taking it too seriously, but if I don't respond, I'm obviously lying and/or hiding something.

At the time, for some mistaken reason I thought it would be a better argument to say that instead of what I actually did, so I lied and said that I asked people outside of GMD. I have yet to figure out why I thought that would be a better argument, but nonethless, I didn't. I asked the three people that I said that I asked, and nobody else. The people that I mentioned can confirm that I asked them. Unfortunately I can't prove, because it's physically impossible, that I didn't ask anybody else. Which is why I said that if it's that important to people that this poll should be disregarded and a new poll should be started. But that just drags shit out even longer. Alina obviously won, and neither I nor Omni care enough to drag this out any more, so let's just leave it at that already. Blame the retarded freaks that follow Omni around on last.fm for the lopsided results.

If people really want to take this crap so seriously, and they apparently do based on what I've observed, they should make a new poll and replace me with LadyValerie since so many people asked where she was on the poll even though apparently nobody thought to nominate her.

If people really want to take this crap so seriously, and they apparently do based on what I've observed, they should make a new poll and replace me with LadyValerie since so many people asked where she was on the poll even though apparently nobody thought to nominate her.

I'm taking all of this about as seriously as a farting contest personally, but I found it quite strange that Dodens said he'd asked non-GMDers to vote for you, I find it quite strange that he now says that he was for some reason lying about asking non-GMDers to vote for you, I found it strange that a bunch of people followed you here to vote for you, and I found your "oh I didn't do anything, it's just that I'm so popular over there on last.fm, people love me and follow me around the internet etc." succession of posts quite strange also. All up, this thread has been well, quite strange. Entertaining though.

Reactions: TechnicalBarbarity
It's not for 'some' reason, it's for the reason that I already said, namely because at the time I thought it was a better argument. Lying to end something that's retarded faster = good imo. I already acknowledged that I can't prove what I said. There's a glaring discrepancy that any idiot realizes is indefensible since it can't be proven that it's not true. Let's just close this clusterfuck already. Start a new thread. Take Omni and Winter out and put in LadyV and s_a_o. Alina will win anyway, as she is right now.

It's not for 'some' reason, it's for the reason that I already said, namely because at the time I thought it was a better argument. Lying to end something that's retarded faster = good imo. I already acknowledged that I can't prove what I said. There's a glaring discrepancy that any idiot realizes is indefensible since it can't be proven that it's not true. Let's just close this clusterfuck already. Start a new thread. Take Omni and Winter out and put in LadyV and s_a_o. Alina will win anyway, as she is right now.

I'm pretty sure no one actually gives a shit what the results were/are/should be/etc. We just felt like giving you and Omni a hard time for what happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.