Votes: 21 36.2%
  • whiskey funeral

Votes: 10 17.2%
  • Winter

Votes: 3 5.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Vihris, I seriously don't give a flying fuck about if I win or not. BUT! You were the one who created this poll and put me on the list (while I wasn't really asking for that). And now you're weeping when somebody votes me. Don't you find it illogical? I do.
So shiad up!

2. Now after reading these loads of shit that have been posted during last few hours - I seriously regret I didn't give my vote to whiskey funeral.

1. Vihris, I seriously don't give a flying fuck about if I win or not. BUT! You were the one who created this poll and put me on the list (while I wasn't really asking for that). And now you're weeping when somebody votes me. Don't you find it illogical? I do.
So shiad up!

So I shouldn't have put you on the poll if I wouldn't have voted for you? :lol:

Also, I'm not "weeping" because people voted for you. I'm just giving some arguments for why I think there are better candidates. If you really don't give a fuck, then don't get all uppity when I critique you.

I mean yeah, perhaps it's a little silly that I'd go to such lengths to critique someone, but that's what this stupid thread is all about, right?

So I shouldn't have put you on the poll if I wouldn't have voted for you?
Every person mentioned in the poll probably can be a winner - theoretically and practically. So why would you put in the list a person that you think doesn't deserve to win?

If you really don't give a fuck, then don't get all uppity when I critique you.
I don't care about the poll, but not about what you say here, because what you say is groundless bullshit.

To be honest though Vihris, I don't think it was necessary for you to criticize her in the first place, since she didn't do anything to deserve it. It seemed liked you kind of insulted her because people were voting for her...and anyhow, as far as I've noticed there's only really like two (?) female users who are more active in the GMD than ~Neurotica.

I didn't really set out to insult her, but I guess that's how it came across. Anyway, sorry for being a dick, Neurotica. I don't think it was inappropriate to critique the candidates, but I'm sure I could have done it in a less abrasive way. I'll shut up now.

Why the fuck is everybody whining? What is the big fucking deal? She did a favor for me by finding a rare CD that I wanted for a good price, so I figured that I would return the favor in a small and meaninglyess way by seeing if I could help her win a stupid fucking category on the intarnets by asking a couple people to vote in a poll, and I don't even know if any of them actually did. As far as I know, she did absolutely nothing herself. Besides, she's magically losing now anyway.

Voted ~Neurotica because even though she doesn't seem to post much now I remember her being nice.

This is starting to cross over into the "internet: serious business" territory with some of you faggots actually being bothered enough to stalk her last.fm.

Why the fuck is everybody whining? What is the big fucking deal? She did a favor for me by finding a rare CD that I wanted for a good price, so I figured that I would return the favor in a small and meaninglyess way by seeing if I could help her win a stupid fucking category on the intarnets by asking a couple people to vote in a poll, and I don't even know if any of them actually did. As far as I know, she did absolutely nothing herself. Besides, she's magically losing now anyway.

Firstly, your complaining here isn't less 'whiney' than anyone else's.

She helped you find a rare CD so you pay her back by helping her in a small and meaningless way? That's quite nice of you but by helping to rig an online poll so she'll win? I mean, say thank you and give her your vote - no need for anything more, the rest is a bit juvenile. And as meaningless as these awards actually are, it completely takes the fun out of it for some of the other users on UM (especially considering all the drama to begin with).

Also, you keep acting like the entire situation is yours to blame because of a couple users who may or may not have voted for her. There was about 9 or 10 votes in a row, not a couple. She already made a comment on this anyhow.

Status
Not open for further replies.