Votes: 21 36.2%
  • whiskey funeral

Votes: 10 17.2%
  • Winter

Votes: 3 5.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a bit ridiculous how many votes Neurotica is getting considering that she rarely posts here these days, and when she does 90% of it is pic whoring. So much for people voting based on substance.

Voted for Omni but most of the field was good. I too was disappointed Val was not on there, but she has been scarce these days.
Yeah, when I first saw the list I thought it was best female newcomer...
voted for whiskey.

Seems like somebody still has sand in his vagina because I deleted him from last.fm friends list.

Tbh I did not know you'd done that. I don't count the people in my friends list every day to see if anyone has left. And if you think I'd get bitter over something like that, that's pretty hilarious.

The fact is, pic whoring makes up an unusually large fraction of your posts here, and you can't deny that.

Pic whoring > conversation from the others, anyday

Yeah no shit. I'd rather look at pictures of Alina all day than listen to this fuck try talking to everyone with his undeserved sense of authority.

I voted for Alina of course.

Awesome. Vote for her just because you like looking at her boobs.

I can't think of any other reasons to figure out who the best female poster is other than based on appearence.

VOTE FOR THE HOTTEST FEMALE POSTER!

TITS

The fact is, pic whoring makes up an unusually large fraction of your posts here, and you can't deny that.
It might sound like I'm justifying myself - but you're being an idiot by saying what you say. Because I post photos not more often than other regular posters do. And if my pic posts are the only posts by me that you notice - it's not really my problem ;)

I was down in 2nd by 3 votes an hour ago. I'd love to know who voted for me.

I asked a couple people to vote for her that normally don't post in GMD, but that's about it. And that was yesterday.

It turns out that people I know on Last.fm who lurk here also voted because one of them has a crush on me or something. I feel loved. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.