Best female vocalist

Originally posted by ewinter
or ozzy's wife? :D

Or his daughter who you can hear on the radio all the time, though I just can't understand why. She has no talent what so ever... :mad:

[edit] I just realised my reply doesn't actually make any sense to the previous posts, but what the heck. It gave me an excuse to rant about Kelly "squeal like a pig" Osbourne.

yeah from a general perspective, they suck as a family. But it's also kinda 'funny' to see Ozzy while changing garbage bags and lecturing his daughter about the possible harms of tattoos..etc. :D
I mean he was crushing chicks on stage and now you see

Yes indeed. I don't mind the show. Every now and then I watch it if I've nothing better to do. It's just the fact that Kelly Jelly went up the charts with a crappy Madonna-cover just because her dad is famous that drives me mad. Well, not mad, maybe sad...

I still can't believe that Ozzy could be that fucked up all the time :lol:

Originally posted by ashure
yeah from a general perspective, they suck as a family. But it's also kinda 'funny' to see Ozzy while changing garbage bags and lecturing his daughter about the possible harms of tattoos..etc. :D
I mean he was crushing chicks on stage and now you see

definitely: Daddy Ozzy telling his son:" Son, don't take drugs! They're bad!" As if anybody wouldn't laugh after all his early Black Sabbath years, when he's doing the preacher of moral(if you know what i mean ;) )

Ozzy rulez!!!

I'm no fan of Bjork, but her version of Gloomy Sunday really sends shivers down my spine. Easily the best I've heard.