Best festival You´ve been to?

chichecapo

Jan 21, 2005
Mine Rock in Rio II Guns n roses,Judas Priest(The painkiller tour!!!)Queensryche(Empire tour),Megadeth(Rust in peace tour...) and Sepultura on the same night...
What a fucking night!!!
January 23rd 1991.

Like an ozzfest no??? :D

I've only seen the Warped tour as well as Mettalica's Summer Sanitarium in 2000. Nothing to write home about. I wish I was at the US festival in 1983 when David Lee Roth was so drunk he forgot the word to a VH song. I heard the Scorps and U2 were the best of that fest.

98ROCK, a rock station in Tampa Florida has a rock festival every year. It's called Livestock (good redneck name). It's held in April. The first few were in October. This year would have been number 14 but it never happened. I'm not really sure why. Usually starts Saturday morning around 10 and goes until midnight or so then again all day Sunday until 6 or 7pm. With camping all weekend. A couple of years they even had bands on Friday night. Anthrax actually headlined one year. I think 93 or 94. In 97 Motley Crue headlined and it was the first show after they reunited with Vince. That was cool. Pam and Donna were there on stage. It's mostly newer bands and one or two big acts to headline each day. 15-20 bands over the weekend. Sevendust has played like four of them. It's always a great fuckend weekend.

Clash of the Titans was good too. Anthrax did a meet and greet at a record store for that show and Slayer recorded disc one of Decade at the Florida show.

Lollapaloza 1 (Jane's Addiction, Siouxsie and the Banshees, Living Color, Nine Inch Nails, Ice-T/Body Count, Butthole Surfers, the Rollins Band)

Clash of the Titans (Anthrax, Slayer, Exodus Alice in Chains)

Misfits Fiend Fest (Misfits, The Damned, The Dickies, DI,Agnostic Front, Balzac, Agent Orange)

There have been several goods like
Ozzfest 2003 (West Palm Beach)
Grasspop 2005 (Saturday)
Wacken 2004 (Saturday)
Rock am Ring 1999 (only Saturday with Biohazard, Fear Factory & Metallica)
Rock am Ring 2005 (Saturday Talent Forum with Anthrax, In Flames, Mnemic, Damageplan, Ektomorf, Killswitch Engage, Chimaira and many more)

chichecapo said:
Mine Rock in Rio II Guns n roses,Judas Priest(The painkiller tour!!!)Queensryche(Empire tour),Megadeth(Rust in peace tour...) and Sepultura on the same night...
What a fucking night!!!
January 23rd 1991.

Like an ozzfest no??? :D

Faith No More played that night too, right?