Best Gimme 'Ed Performance

Best Gimme 'Ed Performance

• Total voters

CrankYanker

Mar 6, 2003
Newport Beach, CA
Can't wait for the upcoming Maiden So Cal shows!
:hotjump:
Keeping my fingers crossed that we might get lucky and they go back to the original 17 song set. (i know, i know... in my Wildest Dreams)

Wondering what those of you that have already seen the tour think is the best part of the show?

stefan86 said:
Revelations, The Clairvoyant and The Trooper were the most awesome when i saw 'em.

Yep, agree, The Trooper is always a awsome live, The Clairvoyant, I didn´t know it works so great, and Revelations was to me, the biggest moment, being one of my fave songs ever.

Fear of the Dark was great, Hallowed be thy Name was great, The Clairvoyant was great because of Eddie ;)
Number of the beast had a cool light show at the start of the song...

Good shows in So Cal, but I missed the Long Beach Arena show.
Tops in order:
Irvine:
The Trooper- great early set song, really got the crowd pumped early in the show.
Die With Your Boots On- kept the fans jumping.
Iron Maiden- a lot of energy at the end of the show and after playing the song a million times, the band still pulled off a very strong performance of it.

San Diego:
Fear of the Dark- Everyone went all out on this one, Bruce, the band, and especially the crowd singing along.
Wildest Dreams- Bruce said the band was "on fire" due to the great fan reaction and Maiden responded by pouring lots of energy into this song.
The Trooper- good perfomance and the fans went nuts early in the show. Better crowd than what I saw at Irvine. Bruce seemed to like SD better than the previous night at Long Beach too, saying that if you missed Long Beach, you didn't miss anything.

EDIT: By the way, all 3 SoCal shows had the same 13 song set that Maiden's been playing recently.

Looking forward to the Dance of Death!

Number of the Beast got me pumped like nobody's business. Revelations brought tear to my eye. Hallowed had me in awe. And Run to the Hills burnt out my vocal chords.

GREATEST CONCERT EVER :kickass: