Best guitar in a Nevermore song?

The solo in Tomorrow Turned Into Yesterday is amazing. Politics Of Ecstasy has a cool bridge. I, Voyager, The Sound Of Silence, The Seven Tongues of God, and Who Decides are up there in my opinion.

Dug up a good one...

To see the fault of unrequited love...there is no truth, there is no purity....there is no LOVE.

Delicious!

The Best guitar in a Nevermore song, was not from mr Loomis.
The part in the middle of POE title track which is almost identical to Coroner's most technical moments - that must be the best . Brain cells exploding

if you are *really* interested in talking about nevermore here why don't you think up some of your own topics pertaining to nevermore and make a thread about it instead of only replying to old threads eh

[KOTNO]Narrot said:
i love the deconstructuion accustic part...it's so damned weird....
haha...that was waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay back in time... sept 2001 heh. actually that part isnt weird it's just some harmonic minor stuff.

aside: the EoR solos are overrated all the way. most of them are random and dont have much feeling. i prefer the older solos...

Pyrus said:
HOLY FUCK, IT'S AJ!

Where the hell have YOU been?
Living under a motherfucking rock. My computer shit it's last breath about a year ago and I finally sacked it up enough to have a new one built. $4000 later, I am now very happy.

What's been going on here at the board? Same shit, Eh? Nice to see the fro is still in place.

Seven Tongues of God
This Sacrament
The Tiananmen Man
Beyond Within
The Death of Passion
Posion God Machine
No More Will
Narcosynthesis
The River Dragon Has Come
Engines of Hate
Dead Heart, in a Dead World
Create the Infinite

The solo in Ambivalent is just so good. Its not that hard a solo to play but it sounds immense. It goes through like four different tormenting riffs.

My favourite Nevermore riff is the booming Deconstruction riff.

Im learning the Riverdragon solo... its just so wrong. I dont know where jeffs muse comes from, because that solo is technically destroying and it sounds so totally awesome.