www.facebook.com
on Morpheus...

search for :

04 - This Sacrament

as the title... then when u find the file, the album should read:

2000-12-04 - Lawrence, KS

under the catagory:

Metal...
when you find this file, right click the file, hover over "Find more from same..." then click user... you should see all the songs on this bootleg, which includes:
-
Narcosynthesis
We Disintegrate
Inside Four Walls
This Sacrament
The River Dragon Has Come
The Fault Of The Flesh
The Sound Of Silence
The Seven Tongues Of God
-
as i said in the topic, i hope i dont get in trouble for this... but there are no copyright laws on live and unreleased stuff, so maybe I wont.. the server will be on all night, enjoy

So we can hammer your face....
for that.

*i hope i dont get in trouble for this*... YOU WILL

Originally posted by dead6skin6mask6
i may also mention that i am not selling this in any way what-so-ever, i am just letting people get the chance to hear what Nevermore sounds like live in this rare recording.

WoW! a dedicated, true and real metalhead!

the world needs ppl like you...

Metallicops will crush you Falandraprick attittude ! Next Time Ask the band if it's cool first .(by the way they wrote the music and own it)

Guys, the bands have little rights in their live performances as they aren't fully copyrighted under the Federal Registry. As long as the band didn't post that you couldn't record the show, taping it is FULLY LEGAL. And thus posting bootlegs of this sort are not a copyright violation in most instances. This is totally different from Metallica's situation where people were trading and downloading THEIR COPYRIGHTED ALBUMS.

DavE

Originally posted by Poison God
Guys, the bands have little rights in their live performances as they are fully copyrighted under the Federal Registry. As long as the band didn't post that you couldn't record the show, taping it is FULLY LEGAL. And thus posting bootlegs of this sort are not a copyright violation in most instances. This is totally different from Metallica's situation where people were trading and downloading THEIR COPYRIGHTED ALBUMS.

DavE

great then!