Jul 26, 2002
www.maudlinofthewell.com
trap_jaw-2.jpg

clawful.jpg

stinkor.jpg

beast_man.jpg

tri-klops-1.jpg

two_bad-1.jpg

probably not as annoying as the japanese cartoon on saturdays that calls itself transformers:robots in disguise. First of all their human friends did not have eyes that big in the original series and when do autbots and decepticons need to announce the weapons they are going to use on their enemies? Its when they try to infuse the modern elements of pokemon in a great cartoon.

We had very little in the way of expensive toys, but my parents sucked it up one year and bought me my personal Holy Grail: the TERROR DROME.

COBRATERRORDROME.JPG

I was happy enough with it I forgave my parents for never buying me an AT-AT.

I remeber my friends that had the aricraft carrier would NEVER let me play with it because it "took too long to set up." yeah well fuck you too - I never got to even see one and I knew 3 people who had them.

i think the biggest GI Joe toy I ever received was the Rolling Thunder. It was a big vehicle that held like 30 action figures and was my pride and joy until i lost the pieces.

I did have Omega Supreme as well but I think that was just overdoing it. I preferred that decepticon who could change into six different things.