Best Hypocisy Album

Thared

Oct 1, 2002
Louisiana, USA
Visit site
All I've got is the new compilation and I really like it. I want to check further into the band and wanted some help from you guys to point me in the right direction of their best album, or just general albums to start off with firstly. I'd make a poll, but I see around 15 cd's on the discography section, eh... Thanks.

Reactions: nergal_S
I suggest Hypocrisy-ST, that is my absolute favorite Hypocrisy album of all time. I also suggest Osculum Obscenum. Good luck man! They are awesome live, so you might want to pick up a live album as well, like Hypocrisy Destroys Wacken! I have their live DVD also, and that is by far the fucking best DVD I own!

:wave:

Depends on what you really enjoy from them...

Personally I've always been a fan of more catchy and melodic metal, so albums like Abducted or Catch 22 really fit my taste in music. You can't beat some of the songs off Catch 22 like Uncontrolled ( I can really relate to that one ) And Abducted has a great atmosphere to it.

Honestly, you can't go wrong with any Hypocrisy CD I think, they're an excellent band.

Any of them, depends on what you're looking for. The self-titled is my favorite though.