Votes: 31 19.9%
  • Hypocrisy

Votes: 45 28.8%
  • Into The Abyss

Votes: 13 8.3%
  • Catch 22

Votes: 5 3.2%

• Total voters
The s/t is my second favorite. The s/t kind of reminds me of Abducted more than any other album. Not neccessarily in music-wise (although it is probably musically closer to Abducted, rivaled only by The Final Chapter), but in idea, & in experimentation.

I particularly love the S/T, as it was my first Hypocrisy album, and contains perhaps my favorite Hypocrisy song, "Fractured Millenium", a close second would be Abducted, as I feel it was here that Hypocrisy really began to experiment and expand their sound.

it looks like the self titled is the favorite thus far, but i voted for into the abyss, cause it has more of my favorites on it....

I'm actually kind of suprised that The Final Chapter is beating Abducted. Normally most people seem to wade between Abducted & s/t (I think that the self-titled almost an exact sequal to the more experimental tracks on Abducted). Oh well, whatever.

I have found the 2 first to be very good.. perhaps my faves! Shredding death metal the way it was ment to be!

I like all the Hypocrisy material, though.

Originally posted by Orias
I'm actually kind of suprised that The Final Chapter is beating Abducted. Normally most people seem to wade between Abducted & s/t (I think that the self-titled almost an exact sequal to the more experimental tracks on Abducted). Oh well, whatever.

I have to answer this one as well. Maybe it's because many
haven't even heard all the Hypocrisy albums yet..?!?
I know that for a FACT when it comes to Death for example.
Been talking to people and having polls on my Death site. All in all
I can tell that extremely many only know the newer albums well,
like 'Symbolic' and 'The Sound Of Perseverance'...

I don't think I'm way off if I suggest that there are damn few that
have heard or actually own all the Hypocrisy stuff...
(not that there's anything wrong with that!!!).
But polls like these still makes injustice to the older stuff because
of that etc etc etc... think u got my point by now.
:Smokedev: I LOVE METAL!!!! TODAY I FEEL GOOD, MAN!

I have to say The Final Chapter, at least for now. I only have 4 albums from them tho. But TFC is the one that has hit the hardest so far. A Coming Race is fucking beautiful.

very hard to say... but my fav is 4th Dimension and second place is Penetralia. 4th because have very cool songs such title track and Apocalypse. Penetralia is fast, brutal and kick my ass when was out... otherwise i think all Hypo albums is great:headbang: