Best IF vocals?

Best IF vocals?

• Total voters
The only album I'm really not in favour of when it comes to vocals is R2R. Otherwise, all the other vocals are pretty awesome.

damn this is hard anders vocals are great and intense on TJR and whoracle but on colony and clayman they are equally as good but i think R2R drags the final option through the mud so il go for TJR and whoracle.

This poll is retarded. How can the vocals of Colony and Clayman be in the same choice as Reroute to Remain. TERRIBLE, TERRIBLE, TERRIBLE poll. Nice job moron. I voted for Jester Race/Black Ash/Whoracle, by the way.

Reactions: Steve
You didn't include Jocke Göthberg, who sang on the "Dead Eternity" demo and "The Inborn Lifeless". Whine nag whine. Not that anyone would choose him anyway.

you could ignore the fact that RTR is in the last one... TTS has Artifacts of The Black Rain and Food for the Gods and Episode 666 on it, plus more great songs again...
Don't let RTR stop you from voting for the last one. We realy don't need another bitch about RTR thread...

Steve (going to sleeeeeeeepppp...zzzzzz)

Anders hit his peak on Whoracle and than started to lose it (even though I love his vocals on Colony, Satisfied with Clayman, than not too happy with R2R)

hummm.. hard to say. I think Colony has the best vocals... the most "mature".
On the previous albums, Anders sounds "raw" and more instinctive. And he seems to be doing some kind of experiment with his vocals on Reroute to remain.