Worst IF vocals

Worst IF Vocals?

• Total voters
Well I think Henke's and Mikael's vocals go more with the music In Flames played during Lunar Strain/Subterranean, which I really like. Anders during Clayman, when he wasn't singing but echoing the words, was at the last point at which his vocals were any good. I would say the Reroute to Remain vocals are unbearable. And it's too bad that he's incorporated that type of "singing" into his live performances now.

I loved the vocals on Clayman, but I didn't really like Colony. TTS wasn't that great, but RTR is something new, and it's intersting, although I think the TJR/Whoracle era was best.

WTF?! Where is the Robert Dahn alternative? How do you think he would feel if he found out that he isn´t included in this poll?

:lol: The Eye of the Beholder cover is awful...:p

Yeah I agree with Scourge...R2R should have its own selection...EASILY the worst vocals In Flames has had to date.

Final_Vision said:
:lol: The Eye of the Beholder cover is awful...:p

Yeah I agree with Scourge...R2R should have its own selection...EASILY the worst vocals In Flames has had to date.

I totally argee with you!!!

The Jester Race - Whoracle period was when Anders was at his prime. Perhaps my favorite vocalist of all time in this period. Now, I cant stand him... on R2R and Tokyo Showdown...